903 Seneca Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385

Ridgewood Eats

Neighborhoods: Ridgewood
Cuisine: Diner, Hamburgers, Salads

Ridgewood Eats is a Diner, Hamburgers, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/23/2015

A Diner chowhound from New York, NY tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 8/12/2013

A dining patron from Ozone Park, NY tried it and liked it.

1unhappycustomer photo

1unhappycustomer

New York, NY

DO NOT ORDER /EAT FROM RIDGEWOOD EATS IN RIDGEWOD, NY

THIS PLACE IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE… I’VE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE THEY OPENED UNTIL TODAY… I PLACED AN ORDER AND HAD TO CALL BACK BECAUSE THE TOAST LOOKED AS THOUGH SOMEONE BIT IT AND I SPECIFICALLY INFORMED THEM THAT I WANTED NO SUGAR IN MY COFFEEMIND YOU I WOULD ORDER EVERYDAY BASICALLY THE SAME THINGTHE MANAGER CAME OUT REALLY RUDE AS IF HE DOESN’T CARE OF HIS LOYAL CUSTOMERS .. HE WOULDN’T CHANGE MY ORDER .. AND SAID TO ME IF I WASN’T HAPPY THEM JUST DON’T ORDER THERE ANYMORECAN YOU BELIEVE HIM? I DOUBT THAT PLACE IS GOING TO LAST TOO LONG AS THEY BEEN THERE FOR LIKE ABOUT 6 YEARS AND IF THEY CONTINUE BEING RUDE LIKE THISTHEY ARE GOING TO LOOSE ALLOT OF CUSTOMERS
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MANAGEMENT .. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO WITH OUR FOOD

quinn photo

quinn

Brooklyn, NY

gone way down hill

i have ordered from this place since it opened. it’s the only diner that delivers to wyckoff hts. in the past 2 years though it has taken a real nose dive. i know it’s a diner so i keep it simple but they manage to f’ that up. burgers are lousy ; manager is pretty arrogant and the kitchen staff doesn’t seem to know how to cook American food too well. they’ve messed up my cheeseburger 3x in the past year. definitely time to move on…

cheddarbueger

horrendous

Evelina photo

Evelina

Ridgewood, NY

Deeply disappointed

I’ve been customer at ridgewood eats for years until today. I’ve never been so disrepected in my life. I called them and asked if i could speak to the manager cuz the food i got delivered wasnt the food that i ordered , the man on the phone was very rude to me and hang up on me three times, and everytime id call back the guy would yell at me. I simply couldnt belive that someone could treat me this bad after i spent tons of money in there.

Diner Hamburgers Dinner
Mr Chen

Chinese in Ridgewood

Randy's Restaurant

Chinese in Ridgewood

San Remo Pizzeria & Restaurant

Italian in Ridgewood

Ridgewood Eats  Restaurant Reviews

Ridgewood Eats is located near the cities of Bushwick, Glendale, Maspeth, Middle Village, and Cypress Hills.
People found this by searching for: Ridgewood Dinner, Diner In Ridgewood Ny, Ridgewood Diner, Ridgewood Eats Restaurant, Ridgewood Eats Menu, Ridgewood Eats Restaurant Menu, Masbachs Restaurant, and Ridgewood Eats.