Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out

Call (Near the intersection of W Broadway and Maple St)

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"pretty good Italian dishes for NH , though the pasta is usually overcooked"
"Great food nice people"
"Lisa is the best And George is a great chef"
"Delicious food"
"Order the chicken park it's just like my grandma used to make."
"Tonight I went to Rig A Tony's to pick up an order for over $200 and was treated horribly. I purchased a Couptopia coupon and was going to use it. My sister who also purchased food and a Couptopia coupon was with me. We were at the the desk picking up our"
"Good food"
"Good food"
"Food was good and they treated us like family. .... you can't beat the quality of the food for the $"
"Great food"
"Meatballs..friendly service"
"Great food and service"
Cons
"Untidy"
"Haven't had any yet"
"Order was incorrect, they blamed it on a trainee. An employee was drinking behind counter which was a turn off. "
"Arrogant owner"
Comments
"Try the ricotta pie"
"Would not go again based on my experience today. "
"The owner can be rude and arrogant but he is a good cook"
JohnMO photo

JohnMO

Derry, NH

Good food, terrible service

I have been to this location on a number of occasions and the food is very good, but I will never go back. I have witnessed the owner, Lisa berate her staff & customers one too many times. The last time I was there she singled out employees one after another, did nothing but complain out loud in front of everyone & then blasted her entire staff in front of everyone. She is a miserable person and has no right dealing with the public. She was then extremely rude to a nice elderly lady and then told her she could not use a $5 off coupon for no apparent reason. The woman spent $115 and the coupon clearly stated, “$5 off any order over $25” and it was not expired I know because the lady asked me to check for her. All she said is “You can’t use that!” without any explanation. She is totally unprofessional and does not deserve her customers. There are far better restaurants around. One of them is right down the street, check out DRAE.

sheripub photo

sheripub

Derry, NH

The Best of the Best

Great Food made fresh daily! Everything I have ever tried has been wonderful. Chicken/Broccoli Ziti or Chicken and Artichoke, Pasta Sauce ( “GRAVY”) are always perfect. Whether, i get precooked, refrigerated foods to heat up later or food cooked right then and there..awesome. The servings are large and the prices are reasonable. Exciting for the folks in Auburn too! We love the bread, cookies…..YUM!!!!!!!

Chicken/Artichokes

Awesome Awesome Awesome

August 29, 2009

Rigatony's is great!

Not sure what the prior poster was talking about...they have GREAT pizza! It is bakery style with the deep dish. We brought it to a cookout and everyone was saying how great it was. We are also huge fans of the Spunkie subs...yummy!!

Italian Takeout Online Ordering

Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Hallandale, FL tried it.

• 8/17/2016 A diner from Merrimack, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and service is awesome
  • 8/12/2016 A diner from Westwood, MA tried it and liked it.

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Derry, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Cambridge, MA tried it.

• 7/13/2016 A diner from Ledyard, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, NH tried it.

• 6/22/2016 A diner from Londonderry, NH tried it.

• 6/07/2016 A diner from Londonderry, NH tried it.

Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out is located near the cities of East Derry and Londonderry.
People found this by searching for: Rigatoni's Derry Nh, Rigatony's Derry Nh, Rigatony's Derry, Rigatonis Derry Nh, Rigatony Derry Nh, Rigatony's Menu Derry Nh, Rigatonis Derry, and Rigatonis Derry Nh Menu.