Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out

(Near the intersection of W Broadway and Maple St)

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Pasta

Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out is a Italian, Lunch, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Subs are huge"
"The gentleman cook is very pleasant & was happy with his cooking"
"SAUCE IS GREAT"
"U"
"Great food, frazzled and overworked but pleasant and professional staff, nice decor, convenient. Unusual food items like Italian cookies, cannolis, etc. Great calzones. We also did their Thanksgiving dinner takeout and it was great. "
"Food and service is awesome "
"pretty good Italian dishes for NH , though the pasta is usually overcooked"
"Great food nice people"
"Lisa is the best And George is a great chef"
"Delicious food"
"Order the chicken park it's just like my grandma used to make."
"Tonight I went to Rig A Tony's to pick up an order for over $200 and was treated horribly. I purchased a Couptopia coupon and was going to use it. My sister who also purchased food and a Couptopia coupon was with me. We were at the the desk picking up our"
"Good food"
"Good food"
"Food was good and they treated us like family. .... you can't beat the quality of the food for the $"
"Great food"
"Meatballs..friendly service"
"Great food and service"
Cons
"the service is awful, they don't have enough help. The orders are always wrong. The owner is beyond rude!!! "
"AT TIMES THE FOOD IS OVERCOOKED"
"No"
"Long lines - yer gonna wait. It's a popular place. "
"Untidy"
"Haven't had any yet"
"Order was incorrect, they blamed it on a trainee. An employee was drinking behind counter which was a turn off. "
"Arrogant owner"
Comments
"if the cook took over & owned the place. I would go back, but until they get new counter help & start to care about their customers. I AM ALL SET!!!"
"Y"
"Call ahead, and stick your head in every once in a while to see what surprises they have like breads, brownies, etc. "
"Try the ricotta pie"
"Would not go again based on my experience today. "
"The owner can be rude and arrogant but he is a good cook"
  • 11/18/2017

A dining patron from Berlin, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent. Beyond expectation. Take out is first class. Can't say enough good things Nobody should ever be disappointed with the food !!
    Cons
    Lacking organization and communication
    Comments
    Order take out and eat at home!
  • 11/06/2017

A diner from Derry, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/26/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

• 10/18/2017

A diner from Derry, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/06/2017

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/01/2017

An Italian chowhound from Derry, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/22/2017

An Italian food lover from Londonderry, NH tried it.

• 9/09/2017

A diner from Salem, NH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/03/2017

An Italian food lover from Derry, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Subs are huge
Dsmullins photo

Dsmullins

Derry, NH

Deplorable Service! Stay Away!!

Very disappointed with extreme unprofessionalism by Tammy and Lisa, the Owner. Five days before my mom’s birthday and scheduled order pick up for a pie, Tammy calls to say they can’t bake the pie afterall since it’s only during the holiday season despite the fact last month my mom specifically spoke to Lisa about it who said they can certainly do it since even though it’s a specialty pie they can still make it per a special order throughout the year . Lisa got on the phone to say she must’ve been busy that day and doesn’t know what she said to my mom, but Rigatoni’s still can’t make the pie for my mom’s birthday. I’m sorry but are t we still in the holiday season or not?? I told her I am very disappointed about this being informed false information and that my mom was looking forward to it to make her special birthday. Lisa then hung up on me.

No excuse for this deplorable behavior from Rigatonis. From the beginning every time trying to place an order we can never be told the price total because “I can’t figure out the total with tax on the register until ringing it through on the actual pick up day.” Furthermore, it is very unprofessional and embarrassing as a food business to not even know what size pies or calzones they make. Tammy had to call me back on the size since she didn’t have a tape measure in front of her. Really? Is this a joke?!?

No clue how this place stays in business with poor service to their customers and in result just losing a loyal customer because of it. I guess their bad reputation was true all this time!

JohnMO photo

JohnMO

Good food, terrible service

I have been to this location on a number of occasions and the food is very good, but I will never go back. I have witnessed the owner, Lisa berate her staff & customers one too many times. The last time I was there she singled out employees one after another, did nothing but complain out loud in front of everyone & then blasted her entire staff in front of everyone. She is a miserable person and has no right dealing with the public. She was then extremely rude to a nice elderly lady and then told her she could not use a $5 off coupon for no apparent reason. The woman spent $115 and the coupon clearly stated, “$5 off any order over $25” and it was not expired I know because the lady asked me to check for her. All she said is “You can’t use that!” without any explanation. She is totally unprofessional and does not deserve her customers. There are far better restaurants around. One of them is right down the street, check out DRAE.

sheripub photo

sheripub

The Best of the Best

Great Food made fresh daily! Everything I have ever tried has been wonderful. Chicken/Broccoli Ziti or Chicken and Artichoke, Pasta Sauce ( “GRAVY”) are always perfect. Whether, i get precooked, refrigerated foods to heat up later or food cooked right then and there..awesome. The servings are large and the prices are reasonable. Exciting for the folks in Auburn too! We love the bread, cookies…..YUM!!!!!!!

Chicken/Artichokes

Awesome Awesome Awesome

August 29, 2009

Rigatony's is great!

Not sure what the prior poster was talking about...they have GREAT pizza! It is bakery style with the deep dish. We brought it to a cookout and everyone was saying how great it was. We are also huge fans of the Spunkie subs...yummy!!

Italian Parking Dinner

Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out  Restaurant Reviews

Rig A' Tony's Italian Take- Out is located near the cities of East Derry and Londonderry.
People found this by searching for: Rigatoni's Derry Nh, Rigatony's Derry, Rigatonis Auburn Nh, Rigatonis Derry, Rigatony's Derry Nh, Rigatonis Derry Nh, Rigatonis Derry Nh Menu, Rigatonys Derry Nh, and Rigatoni's.