401 E Las Olas Blvd, #280
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Riley McDermott's

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Breakfast, Contemporary

Riley McDermott's is a Contemporary American, Breakfast, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Steakguy photo

Steakguy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great Steak. Didn't like atmosphere

The Allen Bros. streak was great. The music was deafening. I couldn’t even hear the other people at the table talking. We all ate our meal in about 5 minutes because the beat of the music made us chew fast!!! No kidding!
Service was just ok. Kind of rushed us. Asked for a 7:00 reservation and they told us nothing available so we reserved for an earlier time. At 7:00 most of the tables around us were empty – even when we left at 8:30.
Also the waiter had to shake all of our hands. Found this kind of odd.
Will never go back, but if you want a good Allen Bros. steak you will find it here.

ChowHoundToo photo

ChowHoundToo

Ft Lauderdale, FL

Riley McDermott's ..a REAL Pricey Disappointment

We dined on a Thursday evening. The bar was hopping and thankfully the hostess seated us upstairs. In the beginning, the service was delightful, then the 3 team staff forgot all about us! We had dirty plates in front of us for so long, I got up and moved them myself! The service really could be better at such a high end place! We so fed up, when the waiter came to see if we wanted coffee and desert, all we wanted was to exit!

Also, we disappointed with the food! If asked to pay a hefty price, I would expect the chef to cook better than I do. I had the scallops that were served on some gooey pasta with frozen peas and pungent sun dried tomatoes and a few (very few) mushrooms. My husband did enjoy his pork chop but our friend didn’t think much of her fish. In fact every fish that was listed on the menu was substituted by some other fish that the waiter could tell a great story as to why they did not have the fish indicated on the menu. Changing the menu to an accurate account of what you can order might be an idea!

I might go back for a $14.00 pear and pomegranate martini, but I certainly would not go back for the food, at any price!

scallops

see above

Contemporary American Breakfast Dinner

Riley McDermott's  Restaurant Reviews

Riley McDermott's is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Riley Mcdermotts, Riley Mcdermotts Fort Lauderdale, Riley Mcdermott's Fort Lauderdale, Riley Mcdermott's, Riley Mcdermott Fort Lauderdale Fl, Riley Mcdermott's Fort Lauderdale Fl, and Riley Mcdermott Steak House Florida.