4525 U.S. 130
Burlington Township, NJ 08016

Rino's Pizzeria & Ristorante

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Best Buffalo Chicken Pizza Hands Down"
"fast service, charismatic wait staff"
"Fast friendly tasty"
"Good gravy"
"Food was excellent! Service was timely. Everyone was pleasant. Have eaten in and had delivery. Our own personal choice."
"Best PIZZA "
"Best margarita pizza in town. Waitress are always friendly. We love Rinnos"
"Pizza pasta"
"Good food"
"Great food every time. "
"Food OK but WAY TO EXPENSIVE,!!!! "
"BAD FOOD, BAD SERVICE AND THE OWNER HAS MO RESPECT FOR VETERNS. HE KICKS YHEM OUT OF HIS PLACE"
Cons
"acoustics in the dining area make everything a bit louder than expected"
"Could be bigger and more parking space. "
Comments
"order the garlic knots--they go quick!"
"Love the pizza"
"They should look into serving Boost products."
  • 8/05/2018

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 6/27/2018

A dining patron from Woodbury, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best Buffalo Chicken Pizza Hands Down
  • 4/05/2018

A dining patron from Willingboro, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/16/2018

A diner from Willingboro, NJ tried it.

• 2/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/01/2017

A diner from Riverside, NJ tried it.

• 5/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Willingboro, NJ tried it.

• 4/14/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, VA tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

urfoodsux photo

urfoodsux

Delanco, NJ

poor customer relations

So my girlfriend and I decided on pizza one night for dinner and the local place we usually go to recently went out of buisiness. We decided to try a new place called Rino’s in Burlington Twp, NJ. From the time we walked in I could tell that the owner was going to be a problem, a fifty some year old with a foughhawk, had toolbag written all over him.

We ordered a large pie with sausage, peppers, and onions. While waiting for our pizza we whitnessed the owner being absolutly ignorant to another customer and his little daughter, asking tor their order and kept walking away before the order was complete multiple times rolling his eyes and sighing.

Our pizza was finished and we left to go home and eat. Got home and opened the box to find puddles of water all over the top of the pizza and the pizza way under cooked. This was unaccepatable so I called to inform them that I would be returning with the pizza and what my complaints were, the girl who aswered was very understanding and apologetic. She asked if I wanted another pizza and I said I would take a large plain pizza this time.

We walk in to Rino’s and you could see the attitude written all over the owners face like he wanted an argument. He asked what the problem was I tolled him and then he proceeded to rip the pizza apart with a shocked look on his face like there was nothing wrong with the pizza. I’m sorry, I just don’t go out of my way to drive a good distance to order and wait for a pizza just to get home and decide I don’t want it, if it even looked remotley good I would have at least tried it but it looked like a swamp on top of the pizza. Oh did I mention they didn’t even offer to cut the price down from what we ordered to the price of a plain large pie? I really wasn’t in the mood for this stand up owner so we ate the difference.

Here"s a tip Mr. personality, thats if you even read your reviews. Peppers and onions hold water and when you put them on a pizza raw and try to have them cook with the pizza they release their water and it ends up, well what you produced, Crap!!!!!

First and last expirence with that place, enter at your own risk and watch for flying attitude on your way in the door.

Pizza Subs

Rino's Pizzeria & Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Rino's Pizzeria & Ristorante is located near the cities of Burlington, Springside, Bristol, Edgewater Park, and Croydon.
People found this by searching for: Penn Pizza Burlington Menu, Penn Pizza Palace Burlington Nj, Penn Pizza Burlington Nj, Rino's Penn Pizza Palace Burlington, Nj, Penns Pizza Palace Burlington Nj, Penn Pizza Palace Burlington Nj Menu, Rino's Burlington Nj, and Rino's Pizza Burlington Nj.