5004 N Sheridan Rd
Chicago, IL 60640-3118

Rique's Regional Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: Uptown
Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, American

Rique's Regional Mexican Food is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Moonbm27 photo

Moonbm27

Chicago, IL

Rique's

I went here last night with two of my girlfriends and our motto for this restaurant would be…it taste ok but it could use some salsa. We started with the chorizo and queso dip. We expected the consistency of this dip to be well, like a dip. It came with large chunks of chorizo, onions, peppers, and cheese. While this would have been great as a side dish, since we were expecting a dip it was a little harder to eat. Especially since the cheese had melted into chunks and your chip would break when you tried to dig into the dip. I had the fish taco and tamale. Both were pretty mediorce and the tamale was dry and needed well…salsa. My friends got the flautas and the enchalladas. Both were just eh. And then we got the flan. Ok I am a huge fan of flan and was very disappointed in what we got. First of all, when it was served to us, it looked more like a piece of pie and I think that was what they were going for since there was even some sort of crust on the bottom. However, the service was great. If I ever come back here, I will definitely try one of their special dishes because people seem to rave about those.

snafu photo

snafu

Austin, TX

You MUST try the poblano peppers here. Authentic and ine...

You MUST try the poblano peppers here. Authentic and inexpensive food. Exquisite.

Mexican BYOB Parking
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 09:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 08:00AM - 10:00PM

Rique's Regional Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Rique's Regional Mexican Food is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Rique's Restaurant, Chicago, Riques Chicago Menu, Riques Regional Mexican Food Menu, Rique's Regional Mexican Food, Riques Regional Mexican Food, Riques Menu, Riques Chicago, and Riques Mexican Uptown.