Rising Sun

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Mongolian

Overall
  • 2/14/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/17/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/24/2014

• 9/28/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Tinley Park, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2013

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 26, 2009

My favorite

I have been to really nice Chinese restaurants that are very expensive, but Rising Sun is still my favorite. The prices are average and the food is delicious. The chicken fried rice is the best I have ever tried and the beef and broccoli…
March 23, 2009

fried rice

I have been to rising sun several times and I always order the fried rice. I have gotten fried rice from other Chinese restaurants and have never been quite as satisfied. I definitely recommend Rising Sun!
March 16, 2009

picky

i am really picky about my Chinese food and I have to say this is one of my favorite places. It is very clean and REALLY yummy. A lot of my friends go there and I have never heard one complaint. They are fast and priced good.

5/05/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Frankfort, IL tried L.A. Cafe.

5/03/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried Eggcetera Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2017

A diner from Tinley Park, IL tried Fox's On Wolf and liked it.

1/12/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Joe's Italian Villa.

11/06/2016

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried L.A. Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/30/2016

An American chowhound from US tried P J's of Mokena, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Loved the gyro platter. Lots of food
6/18/2016

A diner from Orland Park, IL tried Fox's On Wolf.

6/11/2016

A diner from Frankfort, IL tried L.A. Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/30/2015

Jays2 tried Mindy's Ribs, liked it, and rated it . Jays2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I am a sucker for great soups and this place nails that!
11/02/2015

A Pizza food lover from IL tried Nancy's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
The food in general over priced. And just bad
Comments
Never go there sgain
Chinese Takeout Parking

Rising Sun  Restaurant Reviews

Rising Sun is located near the cities of Herington, Frankfort Township, and Frankfort.
People found this by searching for: Rising Sun Mokena, Rising Sun Frankfort, Rising Sun Mokena Menu, Rising Sun Price Mokena, Rising Sun Menu, Rising Star Mokena, Rising Sun Menu In Mokena, Rising Sun Restaurant Mokena, and Rising Sun Mokena Menu Prices.