Ristorante Saraceno

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Bagels

Pros
"Mussels and clams"
  • 2/26/2015

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Mussels and clams
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

October 2, 2011

Pass by the place..go somewhere better

Less than mediocre. A DEFINITE "tourist restaurant" . WE know good food and we did not get anything beyond "just barely passable" at this restaurant. Not very good for the money.
April 16, 2011

Boston's unprofessional Italians

The opening and closing of the entry door made for a chilly eating environment. The waiter never came around to refill water. I had to flag him down. Bread was cold and tough. We were just NOT impressed. The food was good and that's…
November 23, 2009

THEY STOLE MONEY FROM US

We had a bad dinner here. The waitress was slow and rude. The food was bad. We left a small tip. When we checked our statement the next day with the bank, we found the restaurant CHANGED the final amount so it was EXACTLY 20% more than…

Cafe Pompei

Diner in Central

Caffe Vittoria

Italian in Central

10/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Bristol, CT tried Sun Pizza in Franklin Field North.

10/12/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A diner from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A diner from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A diner from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

Italian Parking Takeout
Tips
  • The restaurant's wine list is on the pricey side: Those on a budget should stick to the $6 glasses of house wine.
  • Take advantage of the restaurant's validation for parking in the Haymarket train station lot.
  • Unlike many North End favorites, the restaurant accepts reservations, which are strongly recommended for weekend evenings.
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 10:30PM

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Ristorante Saraceno  Restaurant Reviews

Ristorante Saraceno is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Saraceno Boston, Ristorante Saraceno, Saraceno North End Boston, Saracenos, Saracinos The North End Boston, Saraceno's Restaurant Parking, Saraceno Boston, and Saraceno North End.