22649 Ne Inglewood Hill Rd
Sammamish, WA 98074

Ristorante Simone

Cuisine: Italian, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches

Ristorante Simone is a Italian and Specialty Soup & Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/14/2015

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/21/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Julius photo

Julius

Seattle, WA

Ristorante Simone sucks

I worked at Ristorante Simone for 2 months and Finally threw my keys on the desk and walked out. They have spun my departure as a termination to the staff which is 100% a lie. The restaurant is now being ran by a son of the owner who has just returned from rehab and walked in the door and started firing some of the best employees because his self admitted stripper girlfriend didnt like them. They have an (in my opinion) Incompetent, (self described) book keeper who tries to make decisions for a business she knows absolutely nothing about. Her job is to report to the owner (with all the spin she could muster) all that happens inside the restaurant. and count tips which takes her 6 hours to do one hour worth of work.

Employee Relations- The owner’s son drops the F-Bomb every other word as he makes knee jerk decisions while the doors are open and refers to it as “management” I would call it harassment and if the employees are smart they would take him to court and sue him , I would definitely support that.

The Food- I wouldn’t pay what they charge. Not after seeing it from my perspective. Olive Garden would definitely be a much safer alternative. Safer ? why? because Olive Garden definitely has consistent standards. Trust me when I say this. Dont eat the potatoes. Just dont. Ask for pasta instead at least you know they have to prepare it to order and it was cooked that day, instead of days ago.

The Service- The service was atrocious before I came, just keep reading the reviews to find out on your own. It improved dramatically and what does the owners son do after returning from Rehab? Cut the service and raise the prices ….lol… With the “book keepers” behind the desk blessings all the way . I think this tells the whole story.

The “Real Owner” not the son , is a genuine guy. He loves the restaurant and is a great man, unfortunately he has surrounded him self with a train wreck doomed for destruction. I expect that the restaurant will be closed or sold within a year. If you need more information to make a proper decision before wasting your money there just respond and I will give you as much information as you need.

Spaghetti Pollo Funghi

Its always dry

Italian Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Sammamish
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM
Sun 12:00AM - 12:00AM

Ristorante Simone  Restaurant Reviews

Ristorante Simone is located near the cities of Overlake and Redmond.
People found this by searching for: Simones Sammamish, Restaurante Simone Sammamish, Ristorante Simone, Simone's Restaurant Sammamish, Ristorante Simone Sammamish, Restaurante Simone, Risorante Simone, Restaurant Simone Sammamish, and Simonis Restaurant In Sammamish.