5256 Providence Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Rita's Italian Ice

Cuisine: Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, Italian

Rita's Italian Ice is a Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Nasieem photo

Nasieem

Norfolk, VA

Absolutely terribly unprofessional owner

Hi guys my Name is Patrick im writing you today to let you know i honest like Rita’s as a whole but this one particular Rita’s Management, specifically the owner off of providence in Va beach was extremely rude and unprofessional, going to the extent of not even after messing up my and my friends order to give us what we really wanted(which was a gelati), her response was “im not a mind reader and im not giving you the gelati because i already made you the ice cup” disgusted with her unprofessional behavior and attitude we finally got a refund!!! so as i go to leave money for charity in one of there donation cups she tell’s me “i need that money more than they do”

Italian Ice - Quart

Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Frozen Yogurt Italian

Rita's Italian Ice  Restaurant Reviews

Rita's Italian Ice is located near the cities of Virginia Beach.
People found this by searching for: Ritas Ice Cream Providence, Gluten Free Ice Cream Virginia Beach, Is Rita's Ice Cream Gluten Free, Rita's Italian Ice, Providence Road, Va Beach, Va, Ritas Italian Ice Owner Comments, Is Ritas Italian Ice Gluten Free, Is The Ice Cream At Rita's Gluten Free, and Rita's Italian Ice Virginia Beach.