Rita's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Rita's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Clean and relatively quick service. Everything I have tried was really good. "
"Very tasty food, excellent pricing, very friendly staff!"
Cons
"Not a lot of tables but it has never been really busy when I have gone. "
Jph801 photo

Jph801

Sunset, UT

Don't waste your money!

Do not waste your money. This place over charged me I am still fighting for my money back. When you call for a manager you get someone by the name of Michelle, she is rude and loves to argue with you. She can help you and will have the real manager call you. She can do as much as the dish washer there. I tried to buy local but this makes it hard at least big chains will issue a full refund and a free dinner to make it right. This place has gone down hill since Rita retired.

Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Horrible

December 26, 2015

November 19, 2007

Best Pizza

I have eaten at Rita's since they have been open. I love their pizza and the service is first class. The owner knows who I am and always greets me with a smile and a hug. The pizza and sauce is homemade and I know that the ingredients are…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Rita's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/26/2015 A diner from Roy, UT tried it.

• 11/05/2015 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean and relatively quick service. Everything I have tried was really good.
    Cons
    Not a lot of tables but it has never been really busy when I have gone.
  • 5/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/01/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very tasty food, excellent pricing, very friendly staff!
  • 3/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/26/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Rita's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Clinton, Plain City, West Point, Sunset, and Hill Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Rita Pizza Utah, Rita Pizza West Point, Rita's Pizza, Rita's Pizza Utah, Rita's Pizza Clearfield Utah, Rita's Pizza Clearfield Utah Menu, Ritas Pizza Utah, Rita's Pizza Clearfield Menu, and Rita's Pizza Clearfield.