9 N Shortridge Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46219-4907

Riteway Pizza

(Near the intersection of N Shortridge Rd and E Washington St)

Neighborhoods: Eastgate
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, American

Pros
"I work for Good New Missions we usually order aunt pollys to give the kitchen a break. Any way Sat I dialed the 632food and asked the lady that mumbled something when she answered if this was aunt pollys she said yes so I ordered the family deal. So it wa"
Cons
"Actual customer service"
Comments
"Call the real aunt pollys 3176383663 at least they deliver on their promise"
  • 11/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Actual customer service
    Comments
    Call the real aunt pollys 3176383663 at least they deliver on their promise
  • 11/28/2016

A Pizza food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/06/2016

• 12/17/2015

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 11/09/2015

A Pizza food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dyert317 photo

Dyert317

Indianapolis, IN

Worst place of business ever!!

I work for Good New Missions we usually order aunt pollys to give the kitchen a break. Any way Sat I dialed the 632food and asked the lady that mumbled something when she answered if this was aunt pollys she said yes so I ordered the family deal. So it was delivered to me on south rural and it was a greasy mess the toppings where no longer on it… I could go on and on. Any way I called and told them my family of 4 was not eating this and asked why it was so different then what we would get at the mission. Keep in mind at the mission we usually ordered aunt pollys weekly for the guys. So I was use to a certain quality… Any way thinking it was Aunt Pollys I called back she didn’t seem to care I asked if they can come retrieve this food and refund my money as we where not eating it nor had touched it. They refused stating they do not issue refunds nor was a offer made to remake it. I called the next day asked to speak with the manager and found out I was lied to they are not aunt pollys but claimed to of bought them out over a month ago, which seeing how the mission ordered from them Friday I found that to be odd. He explained that basically aunt pollys calls are being forwarded there since they bought the business, Which I learned through my own due diligence later that actually he was referring to pollys big slice not aunt pollys So I went to the mission and asked them about it, which I learned that I had dialed a old aunt pollys number that belonged to pollys big slice now not Aunt Pollys and aunt pollys is really on English Ave and their number is 6383663.so not only was I lied to but they are claiming to of bought a business that isn’t even closed. Anyway I’m not a young guy by any means, I have a family of 4 to care for, I don’t do the internet thing I made this in hopes of a resolution. I wont post my address but my email is [email protected] should you feel the need to be fair about this. I am a Christian god fearing man and this just isn’t right. I was lied to about the name of the business, my order wasn’t even edible, I lost $27 and still had to feed my family, you refused to refund my money even though I had not touched it. I make roughly $40 a day and attempted to treat my family to a nice Saturday night, which was ruined and no one seems to care. I am not looking for sympathy I only mention my pay cause I lost a days pay almost and for what? I get 1 night a month to do something for my family… Any way I pray that people read this and know that this business is shady and definitely don’t have a business standard of any kind nor a custom service ability. God forgive me but I am not trying to down any one or argue with any body I just wanted a refund, I mean you can tell people what you want but don’t do us poor people like this is not fair. Any way god bless you guys and have happy holidays.

Pizza, bread sticks and a 2 liter

Arrived very greasy and toppings had slide off

Dinner Pizza Sandwiches

Riteway Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Riteway Pizza is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Rite Way Pizza, Riteway Pizza Indianapolis, Rite Way Pizza Indianapolis, Rite Way Pizza Indy, Rite Way Pizza Reviews, and Riteway Pizza.