Ritual Cafe

Neighborhoods: Downtown Des Moines
Cuisine: Cafe, Lunch, Breakfast

• 8/31/2016

A Cafe chowhound from West Des Moines, IA tried it.

August 10, 2009

Ritual Cafe is great

This is a great place. The women work hard and have a great organic selection. I love the atmosphere and the large garage door as part of the wall. What a great place.
August 10, 2009

Ritual Cafe is cute, fun

fun atmosphere, friendly crowd and staff. I've been told the coffee is good, but I've tended to stick to the smoothies and been happy. Also fun to pick something up and sit outside in the park.
January 4, 2009

Best smoothies in Des Moines

I truly love this cafe!! I just moved into town and was searching for the perfect place to get my daily fix of good espresso and coffeehouse culture. I found it here at the Ritual. Not only is the coffee excellent, the vegetarian food…

B&B Grocery, Meat & Deli

Sushi in East Village

Proof

Mediterranean in Downtown Des Moines

4/19/2018

An Asian food lover from Streator, IL tried Sam's Fine Food & Eggrolls.

4/14/2018

An American food lover from Des Moines, IA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We had the nicest young man wait on myself and husband. We were there April 14, around 6pm. His name is Robert, and we really enjoyed his friendliness and good manners. Because of his welcoming attitude, we definitely will return. We both feel Robert de
4/12/2018

An American chowhound from Des Moines, IA tried Smitty's Tenderloin Shop.

4/10/2018

A dining patron from Iowa City, IA tried Papa Kerns Cafe.

4/09/2018

A dining patron from Ottawa, IL tried China Chef Restaurant in Greater South Side and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/07/2018

A diner from Des Moines, IA tried Pueblo Viejo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from Des Moines, IA tried Lzaza Indo-Pak Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried Pho 515.

4/05/2018

An American food lover from Indianola, IA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

4/04/2018

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Patience's African Cuisine.

Cafe Lunch Breakfast

Ritual Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ritual Cafe Des Moines, Ritual Cafe Menu, The Ritual Cafe, Des Moines Ritual Cafe Menu, Ritual Cafe, Ritual Cafe Menu, and Ritual Cafe Des Moines Menu.