106 W Saint Marys St

Riverside Cafe & Restaurant

Cuisine: Waterfront Dining, Seafood, Lunch

November 6, 2008

Not worth the price!

My husband and I went with the kids for breakfast. The food was OK. Prices are extremely high! $9.95 for French Toast is absolutely ridiculous!. I'd definitely say this place is a tourist trap!
October 24, 2008

NOT RECOMMENDED

My husband took me and my 2 children to dinner at this restaurant one evening. The prices were kind of high but we figured the food would be great and the service should be top quality. \r The food was horrible...the service was worse. …
October 22, 2008

Not a fan

I was expecting a lot more for the prices. Expensive for the things that they serve and the dining room is pretty shoddy. Food was not even that great. Can get better food at better prices elsewhere in town.

10/01/2017

A Seafood food lover from Yulee, FL tried Lang's Marina Restaurant.

9/23/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Kingsland, GA tried J's Tavern, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/27/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Mount Airy, GA tried Lang's Marina Restaurant.

8/24/2017

A Catering food lover from Kingsland, GA tried Pizza Hut.

8/18/2017

A diner from Cumming, GA tried Lang's Marina Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

A Japanese food lover from Kingsland, GA tried Osaka Japanese Steakhouse.

6/27/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Osaka Japanese Steakhouse.

6/02/2017

Ashleym2 tried Seagles Waterfront Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . Ashleym2 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
My family and a friend of ours went out the eat here well we were talking we realized 45 minutes in, our appetizer hadnt arrived. then at an hr we ask our waitress about it and she said that our food was being put on plates. so we told her to forget the a
6/01/2017

A dining patron from Saint Marys, GA tried Lang's Marina Restaurant.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from Kingsland, GA tried Lang's Marina Restaurant.

Waterfront Dining Seafood Lunch

Riverside Cafe & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Riverside Cafe & Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Marys.
People found this by searching for: St Marys Ga River Side Cafe, Riverside Cafe St Marys Ga, Riverside Cafe Menu 31558, Riverside Cafe St Marys Ga Menu, Riverside Cafe Hours St Marys Ga, Riverside Cafe St Marys, and Riverside Cafe St Marys Menu.