262 Park Ave
Rochester, NY 14607-2724

Roam Cafe

(Between Cambridge St and S Goodman St)

Neighborhoods: Park Avenue
Cuisine: Cafe, American, Bar

Pros
"Warm ambiance, very friendly servers, great food, great location on Park Ave with outdoor seating. I like the bar drinks and that they donate 10% to a charity of the month on Tuesdays. Very nice owners."
Cons
"There was a group near us that was a little noisy, but I guess I can't fault them fir that. Overall, we really enjoyed everything. It's a very comfortable setting and the food is very good at a reasonable price."
Comments
"There is extra parking across the street. They have specials posted on facebook."
  • 2/03/2014

Pros
    Cons
    Comments

Cafe American Bar

Roam Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Roam Cafe is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Rochester Park Ave Restaurants, Roam Cafe Rochester Ny Reviews, Roam Cafe Park Avenue, Roam Cafe Rochester, Owner Of Roam Cafe Rochester, Roam Cafe Rochester Ny, Roam Cafe, and Roam Cafe, Ratings.