309 E. Lake St.
Petoskey, MI 49770

Roast & Toast

Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Breakfast, Tea

Roast & Toast is a Coffee Shop, Breakfast, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA

Fine for a quick bite or to sit over coffee

Ate lunch here. Sandwiches were large and pretty tasty. No sides were offered. Coffee and tea were good. The place was quite busy but the line moved fast. None of the employees really asked if we understood how to get our order done or whether we wanted anything else. When I ordered, the woman at the counter just gave me the final amount and my tea and an empty coffee cup with no other explanation. I probably would have ordered sides and maybe dessert, but the menus were written all over the walls and it was confusing. The floor has an ugly, dirty-looking carpet and the women’s bathroom was definitely not clean enough. A new floor and some clean-up would have gone a long way to making us feel more comfortable.

Coffee Shop Breakfast Good For Kids

Roast & Toast  Restaurant Reviews

Roast & Toast is located near the cities of Bay View and Resort.
People found this by searching for: Roast And Toast Petoskey, What Restaurants Do Toast And Roast Own, Roast And Toast A Friend, Rst And Toast, Petoskey, Roast And Toast Restrant, Roast & Toast Menus, Roast And Toast, Petoskey, Mi, Dermatology Roast And Toast, and Roast And Toast A Dermatologist.