261 Moore St
Brooklyn, NY 11206

Roberta's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Williamsburg
Cuisine: Local, Organic, Brunch

Roberta's Pizza is a Local, Organic, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

AndyB166ER photo

AndyB166ER

Brooklyn, NY

Mmm Gorgonzola,...

This is a nice brick oven pizza joint in Bushwick , Brooklyn that I walked by dozens of times before I even noticed it. I saw someone splitting wood out front, then I stopped in to see what it was. This place is great if you like out of the ordinary pizza. They serve personal pizzas for $8+, and they’re the perfect size, or you can get a sandwich while you’re waiting for your pizza. I’m hooked on their awesome selection of toppings. I had a Gorgonzola, roasted pepper, and capers pizza…Ahhhh!

But check out their website, ya won’t find any pepperoni on there…robertaspizza.com

Update(9/26/2011): I must say, get the beast master! I like it so much that I’ve perfected it at home. Even though I have to go all the way down to that butcher in Carol Gardens to get good Birkshire sausage, it is well worth it.

custom pizza

Gorgonzola, roasted peppers, capers…it was perfect.

pdpurdy54 photo

pdpurdy54

Columbia, SC

Too good!

I feel like I’ve tried everything on the menu thanks to my son. Love the place, try to come whenever I’m in town!

pat

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Roberta's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Roberta's Pizza is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Roberta's Williamsburg, Robertas Pizza, Roberta's Brooklyn, Roberta's Pizza Menu, Roberta's Pizza Brooklyn, Roberta's Pizza, Robertas Williamsburg, +Beast Master Robertas, and Robertas Pizza Williamsburg.