Robke's Country Inn

Cuisine: Italian, Vegan, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"I don't understand these reviews I have been here many many times and my food is always great! I have never ever sent back any dish. The service, the drinks and the owners are all terrific!"
"nice ambiance good waiter. bad food. actially i sulting for the price or any price"
Cons
"my veal was a 3 inch slab of fat. I waited 1\2 hour for a dish of ravioli after sending it back"
Comments
"cold bread, calamari was just ok. and the sauce with it was tasteless. them when i asked for something a little spicy they handed me a dish of over the counter hot sauce. I still cant get over the fact that they jad the nerve to send out a small little "
  • 12/16/2017

A dining patron from East Northport, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2017

An Italian food lover from Northport, NY tried it.

• 5/30/2017

An Italian food lover from Greenlawn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Boston, MA tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/12/2017

A dining patron from Woodmere, NY tried it.

• 1/14/2016

An Italian chowhound from Northport, NY tried it.

• 10/18/2015

A dining patron from Keyport, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    louie was awesome and everyone who works there is great treats you like family!
  • 10/08/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/20/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/22/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 26, 2009

FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO DINE

I went to this place for lunch once or twice and it was good, so I thought I would try dinner there. What a HUGE Disappointment especially when you are really hungry and looking to have a nice dining experience. Besides the horrible food…
November 17, 2008

Huge Disappointment - I won't be back. They will not see my money again.

Disappointing. I will not be back. They will not see my money again.\r \r Used to dine here at least twice a month years ago. Was a great place. We moved out of the community, but decided to pop in for dinner on Sunday night, Nov 16,…
March 24, 2007

cash only

not great when you are informed that they only take cash and look at your credit card in horror. Get with the times. It is 2007. Most people don't even carry cash anymore. We would not go back based on the fact that they only accept…

4/11/2018

An American food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Main Street Café.

4/02/2018

An Italian chowhound from Larchmont, NY tried Nocello, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent food Went for Easter Great
3/24/2018

A dining patron from Lindenhurst, NY tried Main Street Café.

2/26/2018

A dining patron from Greenlawn, NY tried Main Street Café.

2/05/2018

A dining patron from Hesperia, CA tried Ocean Grill in Skinker DeBaliviere.

1/29/2018

A Chinese food lover from Huntington, NY tried Panda Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
Hot and sour soup awful. Place emty at lunch time. Cashier is waiter and cook too. One guy operation. Asked me to pay before he went in back to "make" the soup.. tasted like sweaty shoe leather and pencil eraser. Wring this in middle of night with stomach
12/22/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Huntington Station, NY tried Brew Cheese, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/16/2017

A dining patron from East Northport, NY tried Robke's Country Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/19/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Huntington, NY tried Brew Cheese, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from Northport, NY tried Robke's Country Inn.

Italian Good For Kids Outdoor seating

Robke's Country Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Robke's Country Inn is located near the cities of East Northport, Centerport, Greenlawn, and Fort Salonga.
People found this by searching for: About Robke's Country Inn 2016, Robkes Northport Menu, Robkes Northport, Robkescountryinn.Com, Robkies Northport Ny, Robkies Restaurant Dinner Menu, Robke Restaurant In Mnorthport, Robkescountryinn, and Robke's Restaurant Northport Ny.