Robke's Country Inn

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegan

Overall
Pros
"nice ambiance good waiter. bad food. actially i sulting for the price or any price"
Cons
"my veal was a 3 inch slab of fat. I waited 1\2 hour for a dish of ravioli after sending it back"
Comments
"cold bread, calamari was just ok. and the sauce with it was tasteless. them when i asked for something a little spicy they handed me a dish of over the counter hot sauce. I still cant get over the fact that they jad the nerve to send out a small little "
August 26, 2009

FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO DINE

I went to this place for lunch once or twice and it was good, so I thought I would try dinner there. What a HUGE Disappointment especially when you are really hungry and looking to have a nice dining experience. Besides the horrible food…
November 17, 2008

Huge Disappointment - I won't be back. They will not see my money again.

Disappointing. I will not be back. They will not see my money again.\r \r Used to dine here at least twice a month years ago. Was a great place. We moved out of the community, but decided to pop in for dinner on Sunday night, Nov 16,…
March 24, 2007

cash only

not great when you are informed that they only take cash and look at your credit card in horror. Get with the times. It is 2007. Most people don't even carry cash anymore. We would not go back based on the fact that they only accept…

Italian Takeout Gluten Free

Robke's Country Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/14/2016 A diner from Northport, NY tried it.

• 10/18/2015 A diner from Keyport, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    louie was awesome and everyone who works there is great treats you like family!
  • 10/08/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/20/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 1/22/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2013 A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2013 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

Robke's Country Inn is located near the cities of East Northport, Centerport, Greenlawn, and Fort Salonga.
People found this by searching for: Robkes Northport Menu, Robkescountryinn.Com, Robkes Northport, Robke's Restaurant Northport Ny, Robkes Lunch Menu, Robke Restaurant In Mnorthport, Robkesrestaurant11768menudinner, Robkescountryinn, and Robles Catering Menu.