Rocco's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"The food"
  • 9/08/2016

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/03/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/15/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/21/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/06/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/02/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food
  • 2/17/2014

• 1/21/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

March 20, 2011

LOVE ROCCO"S...BUT TODAY WAS NOT THE NORM !!!!

I just wanted to say that I have just recentrly found Rocco"s pizza...and I have never had such wonderful tasting,New York style pizza. I have tried pretty much all the area pizza places and by far...you guys have the 5 star…
January 6, 2009

YUMMY pizza!

My fiance brings home pizza from here every other friday. They go there for lunch during work and bring me home leftovers. I have been in there 2 times before though. I love it! It is the closest to jersey pizza(where im from), as we can…
December 18, 2008

My fave

This has always been my favorite pizzeria.... I used to take my kids and all their friends there...They make the best pizza...and they have lots of cheese on them ...and thats the way I like them!!!

6/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried China Wok.

6/06/2018

A diner from Crofton, MD tried Old Country Buffet.

6/01/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Annapolis, MD tried Rixie's Carry Out.

5/30/2018

A Chinese food lover from Annapolis, MD tried China Wok and liked it.

5/16/2018

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Rixie's Carry Out.

4/28/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Severna Park, MD tried Applebee's and liked it.

4/12/2018

A Diner chowhound from Crofton, MD tried Double T Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/10/2018

A Chinese food lover from Annapolis, MD tried China Wok.

4/10/2018

A diner from Annapolis, MD tried Taqueria Juquilita and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/05/2018

A dining patron from Huntingtown, MD tried Double T Diner.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Rocco's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Rocco's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Naval Academy, Eastport, Parole, Bay Ridge, and St Margarets.
People found this by searching for: Rocco's Pizza Annapolis Menu, Rocco's Annapolis, Rocco's Pizza Annapolis Maryland, Rocco's Pizzeria Annapolis, Rocco's Annapolis Menu, Rocco Pizza Annapolis, Roccos Pizza Annapolis, and Rocco's Pizza Annapolis.