7900 Norfolk Ave

writingkimberly photo

writingkimberly

Taos, NM

Excellent Happy Hours

I say happy hours because there’s no way you can stay just one.

I met a friend after work on a weekday and we thoroughly enjoyed the sampler. Every single beer was excellent. The light (and I’m not a light kinda girl) had a great hoppy tang to it. The pale was very high quality. The red was absolutely stellar. The stout and brown were very good, although I’m not a stout and brown fan. The current specialty beer — Fire Chief Ale, was amazing. I may have gotten one or (cough) two more of those after the sampler.

As if great beer weren’t enough, we were really impressed by their Happy Hour menu. They had a few dishes between $3-7. We got the titan toothpicks (good), the tostada (good), and the asagio cheese dip (very good). That menu runs until 7pm.

The service was excellent, and the restaurant was busy.

Overall, we had a very pleasant experience, the bill was more than reasonable, and Rockbottom was just as awesome as I remembered.

American Parking Kid's Menu

Rock Bottom Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

Rock Bottom Brewery is located near the cities of 7, Uninc Montgomery County, Chevy Chase Village, Friendship Village, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: Rockbottom Happy Hour Bethesda Halloween, Rock Bottom Bethesda Printed Menu Md, Picture Of Rock Bottom Brewery, Rock Bottom Cafe Norfolk Avenue, Interior Rock Bottom Restaurant, Pictures Rock Bottom Brewery Bethesda Md, Menu At Rock Bottom Brewery, Bethesda Md 20814, and Rock Bottom Brewery Bethesda Reviews.