Rockefeller's Grille

Cuisine: Cafe, American, Italian

Rockefeller's Grille is a Cafe, American, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
GigiSDePascale photo

GigiSDePascale

Mc Kees Rocks, PA

Run--Don't Walk--to Rockefeller's!!!

Ah, how do I love Rockefeller’s? Let me count the ways. It has ambiance and booths, with comfortable low lighting but enough to make it possible to read the menu. I enjoy booths, and they have plenty—Rockefeller’s is one of the few restaurants where the seating isn’t too far from the table. The music is classic rock—be still, my heart! They have banquet facilities and open their lovely patio during the summer; from there, you can dine and enjoy the stunning skyline of Pittsburgh at the same time. Clean restrooms are mandatory for me, and they have the finest, with full-length louvered doors and meticulous attention to detail when it comes to soap, upkeep, etc. We have never had a problem with service. Employees seem sincerely happy to be there when I’ve found “oh-what-do-you-want?” attitudes elsewhere. Portions are so generous that you can take home part of your meal and eat it for two days or more. They used to carry sublime breaded veal and dropped it from the menu(my only complaint). Full meals and sandwiches are available—something for everyone at any age. Prices are reasonable, good news in a troubled economy. They wisely separated the bar from the restaurant and thus you can enjoy a crowd or an intimate meal. We had my mother’s funeral reception there in October, and I thought I’d never be able to return because my heart is broken. But she loved it as well and thus we still frequent it often. Actually, I’m a Rockefeller’s “addict” in every way. We go there often, as withdrawal is not pretty . . .

Grilled cheese and mushrooms

They’ve raise the gold standard when it comes to this simple sandwich. It is incredible, replete with a blend of cheeses, and includes bacon and tomatoes, served on perfectly grilled Texas toast. It is also big—no, huge!

September 30, 2011

Chicken Ranchero is the bomb!!!

I went to Rockefeller's on Saturday and they have special pasta called chicken ranchero. It has shrimp in it too and it is so good. It came in a huge a bowl and I took half home and reheated it. Great. My friends got buffalo chicken…
August 21, 2011

Waste

Very pricy,bad service and even worse food.

Cafe Happy Smiles

Rockefeller's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/13/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Mckees Rocks, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/27/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/03/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/21/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/04/2013 A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it.

• 10/21/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2013 A diner from US tried it.

Rockefeller's Grille is located near the cities of Kennedy Twp, Hagerstown, Stowe Township, Kennedy Township, and Wind Gap.
People found this by searching for: Rockefellers Kennedy Township, Rockefeller's Restaurant Mckees Rock, Pa. 15136, Rockefellers Restaurant Pittsburgh, Rockefeller Grille Kennedy, Rockafeller's Restaurant Kennedy Township Menu, Rockefellers Restaurant Kennedy Township Menu, Rockefellers In Kennedy Township, Rockefellers Kennedy Twp, and Rockefellers Restaurant Kennedy Township.