Rockefeller's Grille

Cuisine: Cafe, American, Italian

Rockefeller's Grille is a Cafe, American, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Been to this restaurant countless times, the food is very good on a typical day. The service is adequate and friendly. We waited all year for the Lent fish specials, we have enjoyed them in the past, but tonight the food was undercooked and cold. We waite"
"The food was good, big portions and good service! Prices were very reasonable. "
Cons
"Undercooked and cold food"
Comments
"Food is good on a typical day but overwhelmed with large crowds."
  • 2/16/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Undercooked and cold food
    Comments
    Food is good on a typical day but overwhelmed with large crowds.
  • 9/04/2017

A Cafe food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was good, big portions and good service! Prices were very reasonable.
  • 6/02/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Houston, PA tried it.

• 4/20/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Coraopolis, PA tried it.

• 5/13/2016

• 8/19/2015

A Cafe chowhound from Mckees Rocks, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2015

A Cafe food lover from US tried it.

• 2/27/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

GigiSDePascale photo

GigiSDePascale

Mc Kees Rocks, PA

Run--Don't Walk--to Rockefeller's!!!

Ah, how do I love Rockefeller’s? Let me count the ways. It has ambiance and booths, with comfortable low lighting but enough to make it possible to read the menu. I enjoy booths, and they have plenty—Rockefeller’s is one of the few restaurants where the seating isn’t too far from the table. The music is classic rock—be still, my heart! They have banquet facilities and open their lovely patio during the summer; from there, you can dine and enjoy the stunning skyline of Pittsburgh at the same time. Clean restrooms are mandatory for me, and they have the finest, with full-length louvered doors and meticulous attention to detail when it comes to soap, upkeep, etc. We have never had a problem with service. Employees seem sincerely happy to be there when I’ve found “oh-what-do-you-want?” attitudes elsewhere. Portions are so generous that you can take home part of your meal and eat it for two days or more. They used to carry sublime breaded veal and dropped it from the menu(my only complaint). Full meals and sandwiches are available—something for everyone at any age. Prices are reasonable, good news in a troubled economy. They wisely separated the bar from the restaurant and thus you can enjoy a crowd or an intimate meal. We had my mother’s funeral reception there in October, and I thought I’d never be able to return because my heart is broken. But she loved it as well and thus we still frequent it often. Actually, I’m a Rockefeller’s “addict” in every way. We go there often, as withdrawal is not pretty . . .

Grilled cheese and mushrooms

They’ve raise the gold standard when it comes to this simple sandwich. It is incredible, replete with a blend of cheeses, and includes bacon and tomatoes, served on perfectly grilled Texas toast. It is also big—no, huge!

Cafe Happy Smiles

Rockefeller's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Rockefeller's Grille is located near the cities of Kennedy Twp, Hagerstown, Stowe Township, Kennedy Township, and Wind Gap.
People found this by searching for: Rockafeller's Restaurant Kennedy Township Menu, Rockefellers Restaurant Kennedy Township Menu, Rockefeller's Restaurant Kennedy Township Days Of Operation, Rockefellers Restaurant Kennedy Township, Rockefeller's Restaurant Mckees Rock, Pa. 15136, Rockefellers Kennedy Township, Rockefellers Kennedy Twp, and Rockefeller's Restaurant Kennedy Township.