122 W 4th St
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Rocket Pizza Lounge

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, Wings, Vegetarian

Rocket Pizza Lounge is a Pizza, Wings, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

RJHemedes photo

RJHemedes

Good Pizza before you hit the Museum of Neon Art

Rocket Pizza is a good neighborhood pizzeria in downtown LA. My ex bf and I wanted to have dinner before starting our Museum of Neon Tour and we had our pick between this place and Warung Cafe next door. Both restaurants had Yelp stickers on the entrance and they both looked new with modern decor. However, Warung’s menu seemed like lighter fare, and I wanted something more filling to last us through a 3 hour tour. So Rocket’s won out.

The restaurant ambiance is good. It was clean, we both liked the modern decor (including the restroom sink) and the flat screens on the wall. The service was prompt and attentive.

We ordered the 12" Meat Eaters Pizza, minus Canadian Bacon which my bf doesn’t like. We each had refillable sodas which cost $2.25. The pizza had a good flavor and just the right amount of cheese, toppings and sauce. My only complaint was the thin crust. I prefer thick crust Chicago style pizzas over the thin NYC style.

If you happen to be in the mood for pizza and are in this part of downtown, I recommend Rocket pizza Lounge.

There is street parking (pay attention to the signs) and private lots available for a fee.

Meat eaters Pizza

Pizza Takeout Good For Kids

Rocket Pizza Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Rocket Pizza Lounge is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Rocket Pizza Lounge Menu, Rocket Pizza Los Angeles Vegan, Rockets Pizza Lincoln Heights, Rocket Pizza Los Angeles Menu, Rocket Pizza La Web, Rocket Lounge Downtown Chicago, Yelp Rocket Restaurant Los Angeles, and Rocket Pizza Los Angeles.