Rockin Baja Lobster

Neighborhoods: Old Town
Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Gluten Free

Pros
"Every year I and birthday friends did October 2-7th for lobster in the bucket ,now that I'm away in October I really miss those happy timesSJean Baaree "
September 16, 2008

not very tasty

This wasnt as good as I some people recommended to me. I thought that the food wasnt very fresh or tasty. The service was horrible. Not one friendly staff member.
July 30, 2008

Dining

This is a great restaurant to go to for a fun time! It is usually busy, but the wait is well worth it. Their buckets of shrimp are awesome and their mixed drinks are so good. Highly recommend!
April 29, 2008

Good times

Rockin Baja Lobster provides the perfect atmosphere for you and your friends to sit back, relax, and have a good time. Sometimes you can find great coupon deals in the newspaper. If you do, this is quite the deal. Buckets of shrimp,…

Seafood Breakfast Gluten Free

Rockin Baja Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/12/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/04/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/27/2013 A diner from Ontario, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Rockin Baja Lobster is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Rockin' Baja Lobster Old Town, Rockin Baja Lobster Coupons, Rockin Baja Lobster Old Town Menu, Printable Rockin Baha Lobster Coupons In Old Town, Rocking Baja Lobster Old Town, Rockin Baja Lobster Old Town, and Rockin Baja Lobster Coupon.