22 W Hubbard St
Chicago, IL 60610

Rockit Bar & Grill

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Late Night, Cocktails

Rockit Bar & Grill is a Gluten Free, Late Night, and Cocktails restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

MaureenC photo

MaureenC

Chicago, IL

What can I say about Rockit? Well it's a...

What can I say about Rockit? Well it’s a little on the crowded side, but what the hey. Sweet potato fries are GREAT. New York Steak was great too…. but what’s really good is their KOBE BURGER. That thing melts in your mouth. I’m normally not a fan of thick beef, but this does not even count. It’s thick, about 1 inch thick kobe beef, but it’s soooooo friggin delicious. Y’all have to go to Rockit and get that Kobe burgeR!

O yes, drinks r expensive. I had a disgusting Cosmo (urgh that guy did not know how to make it) which cost me 9 bucks. But their 007 was good. Try it!

temp photo

temp

Chicago, IL

So/ So

Dinner was ok. Nothing great. Too pretentious for me, but if you are into that thing might be great for you. Too many guys in suits and people over dressed. Service from Mallory was good and food ok as well. Bathrooms are also too fancy for me. I expected to see ice in the urinals.

Plus they don’t serve 312 beer.

Goat Cheese Salad

Best dish we had.

Fish and Chips

Made with Talipia (sustainable), but not very good. Fries were soggy as well.

Mac & Cheese

Good value. Good flavor.

Gluten Free Outdoor seating Live music

Rockit Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Rockit Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Rockit Bar Gluten Free, Rockit Chicago Menu, Rock It Restaurant Chicago, Niche Cafe Bangkok, 22 W. Hubbard St. Chicago, Il 60610(312) 645 6000, Rockit Bar & Grill Restaurant, and Bar Grill Menus Chicago.