20 SE 5th Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33483-5302

Rocky's Italian Bistro

Cuisine: French, Salads, Seafood

• 9/19/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 6/08/2013

A French chowhound from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

foodie007 photo

foodie007

Delray Beach, FL

Neighborhood gem!

After a fiasco at Olio (see my review at OLIO, an awful experience) we decided to walk three blocks over to Rocky’s Italian Bistro! Although Rocky’s were much more crowded than Olio, we were greeted immediately, and shown to a nice table by the window.

We had an amazing dinner!

Our server, Maria, was kind, respectful, and warm. Her service and timing were excellent. The food was incredible. I had one of the specials – South African Lobster Tail with Jumbo Shrimp accompanied by homemade three-cheese tortellini in fradiavilo sauce. It was fresh and cooked perfectly. The lobster was succulent, the shrimp were huge and incredibly fresh and homemade three-cheese tortellini could have been its own meal.

My wife also had one of the specials, the Filet Mignon over pasta. She said the filet was delicious and cooked just the way she liked. Her specially requested pasta was cheerfully accommodated and was wonderful! My hard to please partner was satiated.

Maria recommended the Chianti, which was a perfect wine compliment for the meal. My wife and I had two glasses each. Although the promised canolis weren’t available, the substituted cheesecake was sensational! The dessert was beautifully presented and like everything else at Rocky’s, it was absolutely delicious.

After dinner we finished eating, our server invited to stay and enjoy the bar. “Rocky” was going to DJ for the balance of the evening.

Don’t be put off by the appearance of old school Italian furnishings. There is nothing but quality food at Rocky’s Italian Bistro. This place has excellent food, fair prices, great service, and a comfortable atmosphere.

Ah Olio – your loss is Rocky’s gain. We have found a neighborhood gem!

French Salads Seafood

Rocky's Italian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Rocky's Italian Bistro is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Rocky's Pizza Del Ray, Fl, Rocky's Delray, Rocky's Italian Bistro In Delray Review, Rocky's Delray Beach, Rocky's Italian Menue Delray Beach, Rocky's Italian Cuisine And Steak House Delrey, Rockys Rest Delray, Rocky's Italian Bistro, and Rocky's Resturaunt Delray Beach, Fl.