Rocky's Pizza & Sub

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Italian

Rocky's Pizza & Sub is a Pizza, Catering, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
"Been eating here since I was a kid when I moved here from new york. The owners are always friendly and it's the best pizza to sub for new York pizza. "
"Service horrible and play to much a sub took almost an hour to come out because staff was playing waitress never checked on us and was rude never eat at rockys pizza."
Cons
"People of color forced to work in the back"
"The service is slow but it is cooked to order and my food is always hot when it comes out"
"e.g. !!!!!!!slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc..."
"Horrible service to much playing and food was cold ."
Comments
"If you are wanting to get in and out this isn't the place to go. But if your wanting to sit back watch a game and enjoy some beer while you wait for your food it's the perfect place"
"Never eat at Rockys pizza!!"
123def photo

123def

Warner Robins, GA

Worth the ride

I like rating Italian eateries, especially pizza joints. Anyway, when I read this was a “mom & pop” place, my wife and I drove the 75 miles to check it out. The atmosphere at Rocky’s was very nice and an intimate setting. Everyone has enough personal space and you’re not on top of one another. I ordered the meatball sub and it was very delicious. There was more meatball than there was bread and that made the sub even more appealing. Plus, the whole sub was a very large portion.
They have pizza by the slice, so I ordered a plain one. Wasn’t too bad, but I’ll always be partial to my local pizzeria in NJ and my own that I make at the house. The salad that came with my wife’s pasta was a nice portion and the Italian dressing was what you would expect to taste in an Italian joint. If my wife liked it, you’ll like it too. Before we left, I ordered a chicken parm meal for my brother-in-law who was on duty as a GA Trooper. We met him at an exit off I75 to give it to him and later on in the eveing, he text’d us and said it was delicious. Rocky’s was definitely worth the trip and we already have plans to visit again. Oh, the staff was extremly polite and attentive to our needs. Our waitress, Amy, was great.

Meatball Sub

Large sub with delicious meatballs. Sauce was not too tangy and good too.

October 14, 2008

Awesome Pizza & Sub

This restaurant is quality from the moment you walk in, great atmosphere and food. Friendly staff, everything is cooked to order. Great place to have a beer and watch the game.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Rocky's Pizza & Sub  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 7/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    e.g. !!!!!!!slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...
  • 3/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Horrible service to much playing and food was cold .
    Comments
    Never eat at Rockys pizza!!
  • 2/17/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/07/2013 A diner from Arlington, VA tried it.

Rocky's Pizza & Sub is located near the cities of Lake Spivey Estates, Clayton County, and Lake City.
People found this by searching for: Rocky's Pizza Jonesboro Ga, Rocky's Pizza Tara Blvd, Rocky's Pizza In Jonesboro Ga, Rockys Pizza Jonesboro Ga, Rocky's Pizza Ga, Sub Shops Jonesboro Morrow, and Rocky Pizza Tara Blvd.