Rocky's Pizza & Sub

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Italian

Rocky's Pizza & Sub is a Pizza, Catering, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
"Been eating here since I was a kid when I moved here from new york. The owners are always friendly and it's the best pizza to sub for new York pizza. "
"Service horrible and play to much a sub took almost an hour to come out because staff was playing waitress never checked on us and was rude never eat at rockys pizza."
Cons
"People of color forced to work in the back"
"The service is slow but it is cooked to order and my food is always hot when it comes out"
"e.g. !!!!!!!slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc..."
"Horrible service to much playing and food was cold ."
Comments
"If you are wanting to get in and out this isn't the place to go. But if your wanting to sit back watch a game and enjoy some beer while you wait for your food it's the perfect place"
"Never eat at Rockys pizza!!"
  • 5/06/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/08/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/06/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/02/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/19/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    e.g. !!!!!!!slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...
  • 3/18/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Horrible service to much playing and food was cold .
    Comments
    Never eat at Rockys pizza!!
  • 2/17/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/07/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Washington, DC tried it.

123def photo

123def

Warner Robins, GA

Worth the ride

I like rating Italian eateries, especially pizza joints. Anyway, when I read this was a “mom & pop” place, my wife and I drove the 75 miles to check it out. The atmosphere at Rocky’s was very nice and an intimate setting. Everyone has enough personal space and you’re not on top of one another. I ordered the meatball sub and it was very delicious. There was more meatball than there was bread and that made the sub even more appealing. Plus, the whole sub was a very large portion.
They have pizza by the slice, so I ordered a plain one. Wasn’t too bad, but I’ll always be partial to my local pizzeria in NJ and my own that I make at the house. The salad that came with my wife’s pasta was a nice portion and the Italian dressing was what you would expect to taste in an Italian joint. If my wife liked it, you’ll like it too. Before we left, I ordered a chicken parm meal for my brother-in-law who was on duty as a GA Trooper. We met him at an exit off I75 to give it to him and later on in the eveing, he text’d us and said it was delicious. Rocky’s was definitely worth the trip and we already have plans to visit again. Oh, the staff was extremly polite and attentive to our needs. Our waitress, Amy, was great.

Meatball Sub

Large sub with delicious meatballs. Sauce was not too tangy and good too.

Pizza Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Rocky's Pizza & Sub  Restaurant Reviews

Rocky's Pizza & Sub is located near the cities of Lake Spivey Estates, Clayton County, and Lake City.
People found this by searching for: Rockys Morrow Ga, Rocky's Pizza Jonesboro Ga, Rockys Pizza Jonesboro Ga, Rocky's Pizza & Sub Shop Jonesboro, Ga, Rocky's Pizza Tara Blvd, Rocky's Pizza Ga, Rocky Pizza Tara Blvd, Rocky's Pizza In Jonesboro Ga, and Rockies Food Tara Blvd.