Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle

Cuisine: Argentinean, Brazilian, Steak

Overall
November 12, 2013

N.

My daughters wedding was here. Poor food quality. Excessive fees . Must use their vendors. They ran out of bottle beer which was embarrassing to our family. Overpriced. They seem to be only interested in taking your money.
November 15, 2012

I can't explain how wonderful all the food is here at the Meyers Castle it is such an amazing treat!
November 7, 2012

Meyers Castle

Meyer's Castle gets nothing short of an A+ on my personal report card. I had my wedding reception there. Please note: I consider myself a rather picky, high maintenance, perfectionist. Meyer's was able to swing anything I threw at them. My…

Argentinean Highland IN Casual Elegant

Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/09/2015 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/29/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/15/2015 A diner from BR tried it.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/09/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle is located near the cities of Sauk Village and Lynwood.
People found this by searching for: Meyer Castle Easter Brunch, +Meyers Castle Menu, Meyer's Castle Menu, Myers Mansion Dyer Indiana, Meyer Castle Rodizio, Meyer's Castle Dyer In, and Myers Castle Restaurant.