Rokerij

Cuisine: American, Steak, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"Always have new specials to try. My whole family loves it. Salads are good, steaks are awesome."
Cons
"I like some menu items better than others. I once loved this place, which has undergone many changes over the years, but the last couple times I've been underwhelmed. Not anything too wrong, but nothing I've loved. I don't feel it's worth "
Comments
"The elephant garlic is potent! And, I'm a garlic-lover."
January 21, 2010

Restaurant/New Mexican

In 2008 Richardson's Restaurant on Bethany Home Road burned down. It was a terrible loss for a lot of people but for those of us that are addicted to the delicious food there, it hit 'us' in the stomach! We happened upon the Rockerij…
October 27, 2009

Rockerij is one of my favs

This is a great place to take a date. The downstairs bar is very intimate. It's dark with comfortable seating and a fireplace on the back wall. They have great deals on the food at happy hour!
October 14, 2009

Rockerij is the best basement bar in Phoenix

This name is mispelled. The bar at the Rok is the best. The half price small plates for happy hour are a smoking deal. It's a very comfortable, cool space, great for a date. the dining room not as much but the downstairs bar can't be beat.

American Good for groups Takeout

Rokerij  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/30/2015 A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/11/2014 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    The elephant garlic is potent! And, I'm a garlic-lover.
  • 2/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2013 A diner from Tempe, AZ tried it and liked it.

Rokerij is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Rockery Phoenix, The Roquerie Phoenix, Rokerij Restaurant, The Rockery Phoenix Az, Rokerji, Rockery Restaurant Phoenix, Rokerij Phoenix Menu, and Rokerij Phoenix Restaurant.