94 Kinsley St
Nashua, NH 03060-3754

Roland's Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Greek, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Great Food, Great Service, Great People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"i enjoyed the foof vry much"
"Quite frankly, cannot be beat."
Cons
Comments
"it is easy to get to"
  • 1/12/2019

A Pizza food lover from Washington, DC tried it.

• 1/11/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Gales Ferry, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All food is fantastic and at a great price
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 1/09/2019

A diner from Gales Ferry, CT tried it.

• 12/27/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 12/22/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Ottawa, ON tried it.

• 11/23/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Nashua, NH tried it.

• 11/08/2018

A dining patron from Gales Ferry, CT tried it.

• 10/17/2018

A Pizza food lover from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2018

A dining patron from Montgomery, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Nashua, NH tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Ruthiness photo

Ruthiness

Nashua, NH

Hometown Feel

I usually shy away from those little Mom and Pop restaurants if I don’t know anyone who has been there. I’ve gone by Roland’s a number of times, and hesitated to go there because of it’s small size and location (near the “tree streets” of Nashua). Now I regret I’ve missed out on this good food for so many years.

One of the hallmarks of a good breakfast place is how many cars are parked there. The parking area was full, but we did find a place nearby to park. Walkiing in the entrance, there is a convenient store on the left and the restaurant to your right.

There are booths, table, and counter stools. We chose a booth, and were instantly greeted by a petite, friendly waitress. The specials board had a wide variety of items to choose from including Strawberry Pancakes and a Meatlovers omelet. I choose steak and eggs, and my friend selected the meatlovers omelet.
The coffee was good. I was drinking it black for the first time, and it was smooth, not at all bitter. Our orders were prepared promptly, and my steak came out just as I ordered it, medium rare. My friend’s meatlovers omelet was packed with sausage, ham, bacon, and he said it was delicious. The waitress had a good sense of humor.

Overall the place felt cozy, clean,friendly and the food was reasonably priced. I left contented.

I would highly recommend Roland’s for a good breakfast.

Steak and Eggs

Nice moist scrambled eggs, generous portion. 8 oz steak cooked exactly as ordered.

Pizza Greek Italian

Roland's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Roland's Restaurant is located near the cities of Hudson.
People found this by searching for: Roland's Restaurant Nashua Nh, Roland's Variety Nashua Nh Menu, Roland's Restaurant, Roland's Nashua Menu, Roland's Nashua, Roland's Restaurant Menu, Roland's Nashua, Nh, Roland's Nashua Nh, and Rolands Variety Nashua Nh.