Roma Little Italy

Neighborhoods: Waltherson
Cuisine: Pizza, Desserts, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Food is good. People that work there are unfriendly and don't care about you or how long you wait for food. I was told from them because I had to cancel one item to re order it online and paid $60 for $20 worth of food and still have not gotten my refund "
"Fast good food "
"Wings,subs"
"Pizza and chicken box"
Cons
"Bad service. Bad workers. Messed my order up twice and was never refunded for $42.40 worth of food I never even got"
"Delivery is slow 45min when I live 10 minutes from them ??"
Comments
"Do not order from this place using credit cards!!!!!!!"
"They're whole wings (20piece) with fries are good "
  • 2/01/2016

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 12/27/2015

A Pizza food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Do not order from this place using credit cards!!!!!!!
  • 1/22/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast good food
    Cons
    Delivery is slow 45min when I live 10 minutes from them ??
    Comments
    They're whole wings (20piece) with fries are good
  • 1/03/2015

A Hamburgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Worst service/food ever was my sons birthday and he was dying to go there they tod us we needed to hury and order they were running out of food? Brought us our fries as appetizers and tried to tell me this was normal food was burnt they have no apologies
  • 12/06/2014

• 10/07/2014

• 9/20/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/30/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/28/2014

Carol

from GrubHub
May 22, 2014

This is my favorite place...their chicken wings are delicious.

Pizza Desserts Italian

Italian in Jonestown

Pizza Man Restaurant

Pasta in Morrell Park

Roma Little Italy  Restaurant Reviews

Roma Little Italy is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Roma Pizza Belair Rd, Romas Belair Rd, Roma's Carryout On Belair Road, Romo On Belair Road, Romas Little Italy Belair Rd, Roma Pizza/ Bel Air Rd, and Romas On Belair Rd.