1047 Walker Rd
Dover, DE 19904

Roma Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Catering

Roma Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Makes whatever you want on a pizza. "
"Best pizza dover "
Cons
"I don't have any"
Comments
"Good food"
"When ordering for delivery they respond very quickly and call back if there's any concerns. "
  • 5/11/2019

• 5/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Dover, DE tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    Good food
  • 5/16/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/14/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 9/20/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Dover, DE tried it.

• 8/12/2016

• 5/27/2016

A dining patron from Magnolia, DE tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/01/2015

A diner from Dover, DE tried it.

• 4/18/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/17/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

keda423 photo

keda423

Dover, DE

DO NOT order for DELIVERY

We placed an order for delivery: gyro platter and mozzarella sticks. We were told to expect arrival no later than 30 minutes. More than an hour later, we called to check on our order. The lady informed us that she had just sent our order out for delivery after she realized it had been sitting for over an hour. She then said it would be another 30 minutes for delivery. She was rude and not apologetic at all. Half an hour later, it arrived. Cold, gross, and not fresh.

We had to accept the order because we were working late at the office and had no other option for dinner. We called again and calmly explained the unsatisfactory situation. The man claiming to be the “manager” was very short with me. He sounded very preoccupied. He did not understand my enunciated American English. He asked me to repeat myself several times before he abruptly hung up.

It pains me to write negative reviews. I always try to make a point in giving good reviews when deserved. I tip 20% minimum for good service. This ****** service was ******* ridiculous.

Mozzarella Sticks

Mozzarella Sticks (6)

cold, hard, burnt, not enough sauce

Side Order of Mozzarella Sticks (6)

Roma Gyro Plate

cold, stale

Pizza Italian Online Ordering

Roma Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Roma Pizza is located near the cities of Dover Afb, Rodney Village, Highland Acres, Camden Wyoming, and Wyoming.
People found this by searching for: Roma Pizza Dover De Menu, Roma Pizza Dover Menu, Roma's Pizza Dover De Menu, My Roma Pizza Dover Menu, Roma Pizza Dover De, Roma Pizza Online Ordering In Dover Delaware, Roma Restaurant Dover De, and My Roma Pizza Dover De Menu.