225 Person St
Fayetteville, NC 28301-5733

Roma Pizza

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fayetteville
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Pasta

Roma Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

curious_chick photo

curious_chick

Fayetteville, NC

three reasons to NOT eat here!!!!

okay a place that advertises pizza but everything else on the menu is mainly mexican food. non-appetizing display of food, out dated decor, and rude customer service.

Family 18 Inch Cheese Pizza

GREASY Pizza!

IckorYum photo

IckorYum

Fayetteville, NC

More Ick Than Yum

Actually, the food is fair . . . IF your order is ever taken and . . . IF the extremely lazy and not too bright waitress actually gets your order right and . . . IF you can get the bad taste out of your mouth of politely informing the waitress that you were not served the meal requested only to have the waitress essentially explain that it is just in the restaurant’s best interest to make you eat whatever they give you. Seriously, do not go to this place if you want good service. However, if you are willing to just sit around awhile and eventually receive a decent pot luck meal, Roma Pizza (or Roma’s Pizza) on Person Street in Fayetteville, North Caorlina should just barely pass muster. (Note to the apparently mentally handicapped waitress, I did not say pass the mustard. LOL)

Cheesesteak

I never got the Cheesesteak. Instead, I was told to take a large pizza containing pork (which no one at my office eats). I had to take my pizza (and law firm meeting) back to the office because the waitress was slow in eventually taking my order incorrectly. Two slices of cheesecake were mashed into a single pile of goop in one container. When I called, the waitress impolitely explained that the restaurant cannot afford to waste two containers (the size of one slice of cheesecake) on two slices of cheesecake for a $40 dollar order. The waitress also explained that it was tough luck that no ketchup was in the bag for the fries (that were supposed to have accompanied the missing sandwiches) despite the waitress having confirmed at the restaurant that ketchup was in the bag. Weird. All I can say is fool me once and shame on you but fool me twice . . . shame on me. I will not be fooled by that fool again. It was worth the $40 bucks to have an opportunity to serve my community here by making this very ernest and extremely dissatisfied review.

Pizza Italian Pasta

Roma Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Roma Pizza is located near the cities of Cumberland County, E Fayettevlle, and East Fayetteville.
People found this by searching for: Romanos Pizza Fayetteville Nc, Romano's Pizza Menu Fayetteville Nc, Romo Pizza In Fayetteville, North Carolina, Roma Pizza Fayetteville Nc, Ramonas Pizza Fayetteville, Cheesecake Fayetteville Nc, and Roma Restaurant Fayetteville 28301.