925 Airport Center Drive
Allentown, PA 18109

Roma Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, American

Roma Ristorante is a Italian, Cafe, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Food atmosphere service "
Cons
"Loud pricey for Italian no pizza"
  • 10/14/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food atmosphere service
    Cons
    Loud pricey for Italian no pizza
  • 10/03/2014

A Chicken chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It good
  • 6/05/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2013

An Italian chowhound from Bethlehem, PA tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

rkdpfodl photo

rkdpfodl

Easton, PA

Missing a main ingredient..Allen, the executive chef

Recently, my wife and I went to Roma for our wedding anniversary expecting to have an excellent dinner. Upon our arrival, I asked if Allen the executive chef was working that evening and was told he wasn’t. When I asked our server, I was told that “he was no longer working here,” period. We ordered our meals and immediately found that the quality that we were use to was now a distant memory. How disappointing! Our service was poor as well as we waited a longer than expected time to get our check. We finally received our check, paid it and left the restaurant.
We are hesitant about returning to Roma after learning that the executive chef, Allen is gone. We also learned that the owners of Roma also own “The Taste of Italy” which is average at best. Not an endorsing recommendation.

FeliciaF18018 photo

FeliciaF18018

Bethlehem, PA

Very good food!

Me and my husband recently moved to the area and were looking for a new place to try. He was set on trying out Roma, I was really in the mood for Italian but finally gave in. I ordered the zuppa di clams (butter garlic clams) and a side of grilled asparagus. The zuppa di clams were honestly the best clams I have ever had. They were melt in your mouth amazing coupled with my glass of red wine. The asparagus was also very good, minus the expensive price tag. My husband ordered the mozzarella sticks that came with fresh sauce (he loved it), and stuffed shells. We went there for a second time just yesterday and I ordered the same thing again. My husband ordered the bruschetta pizza, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Our server the first time was amazing, the second time the server seemed like she didnt care much because she saw we were younger and didnt seem to care much until she saw we gave her a $20 dollar tip. Then he entire attitude seemed to change. But in all the place is amazing and me and my husband plan to go as often as our paychecks allow us.

Zuppa Di Clams

By far the best clams I have ever had. Melt in your mouth amazing.

Side of Asparagus

Little expensive I think but taste very good

Italian Delivery Cafe

Roma Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Roma Ristorante is located near the cities of Fullerton, Lehigh Valley, Stiles, Hokendauqua, and South Whitehall Township.
People found this by searching for: Roma Allentown, Lehigh Valley Restaurants, Roma Restaurant Allentown Pa, Roma Ristorante, Roma Restaurant Allentown Menu, Roma Ristorante Allentown Pa Menu, Roma Restaurant Allentown, and Roma Restaurant Allentown Pa Menu.