19 W Hudson Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631

Roman Inn

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, American

Overall
Pros
"In my opinion Roman inn is top 2 in bergen county. The other place that comes close is Bergenfield pizza "
  • 1/11/2018

A diner from Cliffside Park, NJ tried it.

• 12/10/2016

An Italian food lover from Ridgefield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2015

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/19/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2013

An Italian chowhound from Lake Hiawatha, NJ tried it and liked it.

DaveGor photo

DaveGor

Tenafly, NJ

What A Shame !!!

Haven’t been there for years, it used to be great, really great! I ordered a 1/2 Turkey with everything, my favorite. Waited with 5 others for the masterpiece to be made. My mouth watering as I waited, I watched as the sweaty guy behind the counter, grabbed a head of lettuce still in the plastic wrap, opened it, and sliced it on the meat slicer. WOW! If he’s not washing that, or at the bare minimum taking the outside leaves off, how clean is this place??? Did he wash the tomatoes? Maybe wipe of the counter once in a while? Or use soap in the bathroom… after…..? I certainly understand that I “probably” wouldn’t get food poisoning from dirty lettuce, but why take the risk and give my money to a store that doesn’t seem to care…. I cancelled my order and walked out… Very depressing. Just because you buy a great business, doesn’t mean you know how to run it. Too Bad!!

Turkey

Never got to taste it… didn’t want to take the risk???

Italian Takeout Parking

Roman Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Roman Inn is located near the cities of Englewood Cliffs, Englewd Clfs, Tenafly, Teaneck, and Leonia.
People found this by searching for: Roman Inn Pizza Englewood Nj, Roman Inn, Inn Menu, Englewood Roman Inn Review, Roman Inn Englewood Nj Menu, Roman Inn Menu, and Roman Inn Menu Englewood Nj.