5925 Kingstowne Towne Center
Alexandria, VA 22315

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

• 4/24/2015

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Pasta is plasta & sauce is no coup de grâce!

When I know the restaurant’s a big box or a national chain, I cringe at the inevitable – this Romano’s was no exception! Although I obviously have not tried everything on the menu, what limited portion I and those with me did have, showed that their focus on ambience, food prep and overall attention to detail and quality hits the mark only slightly, and appeared to me to be short of fabulous! Their pastas in general appear to have nothing to say, but lay there and smell good! What’s with the crayons! I am sure you’ll find something better elsewhere and urge you to do your homework if you really want an exceptional Italian-American experience, though their attentive service and food quality food is good overall, I think I can do better… may come back on occasion.

March 21, 2006

Decent italian food, love their table wine policy!

Macaroni Grill is a good italian chain restaurant, and I think they've gotten better over the years. I love their make-your-own-pasta deal, where you can pick from several different kinds of pasta, sauces, and toppings. It's great! The…

Italian Gluten Free Catering
Tips
  • The little ones will feel right at home here: A kids menu offers corn dogs, grilled cheese and chicken fingers, and there are crayons on the tables for doodling on the paper tablecloths.
  • Each table is supplied with a huge jug of Macaroni Grill's "house" wine. You tell your server how much your table had to drink, and he or she charges accordingly.
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Kingstowne Towne Center Restaurants, Macaroni Grill Kingstowne Reviews Teri, Kingstowne Towne Center, Romano's Macaroni Grill Alexandria, Va, Kingstowne Towne Center Pizza, Kingstowne Town Center Restaurants, and Macaroni Grill Kingstowne Menu.