5925 Kingstowne Towne Center
Alexandria, VA 22315

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Catering

Pros
"We had a wonderful waiter - Jorge! Very attentative, very pleasant. Food was very good. I purchased a bottle of their Olive Oil. "
Cons
Comments
  • 11/14/2020

An Italian food lover from Oakton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    None
  • 4/24/2015

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Pasta is plasta & sauce is no coup de grâce!

When I know the restaurant’s a big box or a national chain, I cringe at the inevitable – this Romano’s was no exception! Although I obviously have not tried everything on the menu, what limited portion I and those with me did have, showed that their focus on ambience, food prep and overall attention to detail and quality hits the mark only slightly, and appeared to me to be short of fabulous! Their pastas in general appear to have nothing to say, but lay there and smell good! What’s with the crayons! I am sure you’ll find something better elsewhere and urge you to do your homework if you really want an exceptional Italian-American experience, though their attentive service and food quality food is good overall, I think I can do better… may come back on occasion.

Italian Gluten Free Catering
Marino's Pizza & Subs

Italian in Potomac West

Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Romano's Macaroni Grill Alexandria, Va, Kingstowne Towne Center Pizza, Macaroni Grill Kingstowne Menu, Kingstowne Towne Center, Kingstowne Town Center Restaurants, Macaroni Grill Kingstowne Reviews Teri, and Kingstowne Towne Center Restaurants.