884 E Altamonte Dr
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Fine Dining

Romano's Macaroni Grill is a Italian and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I and my husband had the best time ever this past weekend. Our servers name was Joi she was so awesome. She talks to you as if she has known you for years. You can tell that she loves people.Joi was on top of everything. We had the Chicken Parm talk abou"
Cons
"Bathroom was not clean."
  • 10/08/2013

An Italian chowhound from Kissimmee, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Bathroom was not clean.
williamf photo

williamf

Altamonte Springs, FL

it took forever and still not right

forgot to add a dish which delayed everything else
meantime steak got super well done with no juice left
i had ordered m-w

Italian Family Style Fine Dining

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Altamonte Spgs, Fern Park, Onset, Casselberry Altamonte Springs, and Maitland.
People found this by searching for: Macaronigrillaltomanate Spgs,Fl, Romanos Altamonte, Menu Macaroni Grill Altamonte Springs, Macronigrillrestataltampmtespgsfl, Macaroni Grill Altamonte, Macaroni Grill Seminole County, Romano Macaroni Grillmenu Altamonte Springs, and Reviews Of Macaroni And Grill Restaurant At Altamonte Spgs,Fl.