3111 Preston Rd
Frisco, TX 75034-9444

Romano's Macaroni Grill

(Between Gaylord Pky and Warren Pky)

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Romano's Macaroni Grill is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The food was great, the wait staff, Ryan and his helper, was excellent we had a large party of people and yet everyone was served in a timely manner with delicious food. For a restaurant chain this particuliar restaurant is second to none."
  • 12/06/2015

A diner from Desoto, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/05/2015

A diner from The Colony, TX tried it.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Fair Italian Food...

This italian restaurant is pretty good for a chain. I have not been to this location for quite a while, but the last time I went, my husband and oldest daughter were with me. We really like their stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer. They were made with italian sausage, goat cheese, spinach and toasted bread crumbs. My daughter likes their caesar salad with chicken added. I am fond of italian food and I ordered the shrimp portofino which was pretty good. My husband, not a fan of italian food, ordered a bibb and bleu salad since he loves the walnuts and bleu cheese. Our server was excellent. The prices seem high for what you get.

Italian Dinner Lunch

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Macaroni Grill Frisco Kids Menu, Romanos Macaroni Grill Frisco, Tx Server Photos, Good Chicken Dishes At Romano's Macaroni Grill, Macaroni Grill The Colony, Macroni Grill Near Stonebriar Mall, and Macaroni Grill, Frisco, Tx..