5802 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77057

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Neighborhoods: Great Uptown
Cuisine: Italian, Grill, European

Romano's Macaroni Grill is a Italian, Grill, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

V12Eats photo

V12Eats

Houston, TX

First visit

This was my first and last visit. I ordered a Sea Bass dish. The sea bass was nicely plated with the exception of the fish looked extremely dry and the taste was like dry rubber (not that I have ever eaten rubber). The manager saw that we didn’t eat our sea bass, kindly offered a different dish but we declined. The manager comped our ticket. The restaurant was clean, staff was friendly.

Arrowhead Water

Italian Good for groups Grill

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Macaroni Grill By 77057, Romano's Macaroni Grill 5802 Westheimer Rd, Best Dish At Macaroni's Grill In Houston, Paper Tablecloth With Crayon Romano Macaroni Grill Houston, Best Dish Romano S Macaroni Grill, Restaurants With Good Macaroni & Chicken On Westheimer, 5802 Westheimer Rdhouston, Texas 77057, and 5802 Westheimer.