5720 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46278-1338

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Fine Dining

Romano's Macaroni Grill is a Italian and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"My second experience was terrible but since my first time was amazing I still give it 5 stars and mark my second time as poor management "
  • 9/22/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2016

An Italian chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/07/2016

A dining patron from Winter Haven, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/24/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/12/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/11/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

JohnnyWest photo

JohnnyWest

Indianapolis, IN

Abuse of Garlic and Oil

Met a client there for dinner last week. His suggestion, not mine.

Waited in the lobby for 40 minutes while there were several tables sitting empty and dirty with a very slow busboy making the rounds as if there wasn’t any hurry at all. Two very unconcerned hostess types seemed like they’d rather be anywhere than working. We were two of about 20 people waiting for tables.

If I were the manager, I’d rather have angry people at tables than angry in the lobby.

We finally got our table.

Our waitress showed up and promised us water and bread while we looked at the menus. The water happened, the bread happened about 3/4ths through the meal when we no longer needed it and it was only because I brought up the subject to her.

My client ordered the pasta marinara with chicken and I ordered the chicken under a brick.

Client’s pasta came with almost zero chicken, so I gave him some of mine to supplement.

Mine was supposed to be half of a chicken, but was more like a thigh and a breast, no drumstick, no wing. The entire thing was SWIMMING in oil/grease and garlic and salt. The potato wedges were so greasy and burnt I could not eat them. The asparagus was overcooked and barely a side.

The waitress came back only when we were almost finished to ask how things were. I think she was avoiding us because the chicken looked like the Valdez disaster on a plate and she knew it.

Terrible food amped up on garlic, salt and oil to cover for zero flavor.

Never again.

Italian Burnt Greasy

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Macaroni's In Indianapolis, Macaroni Grill West 86th Street, Indianapolis, Macaroni Grill Indianapolis, Chef Deromano S Macaroni Grill 86 Street, Romano's Macaroni Grill Indianapolis, Macaroni Grill Menu 86th St, and Www. Romano's Macaroni Grill Menu.