1958 State Route 23
Wayne, NJ 07470-6521

Romano's Macaroni Grill

(Between US-202 and N Pequannock Ave)

Cuisine: Kid's Menu, Gluten Free, Catering

Romano's Macaroni Grill is a Kid's Menu, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Clubhugo911 photo

Clubhugo911

Passaic, NJ

Poor service and bad food experience

I choose Romano’s Macaroni Grill for a special Occasion. After we sat into out table we had many wrong service, First at all, our drinks was late, we never got water requested, we wanted to order more wine but waitress never were around the table, I have to ask for silverware after our meals arrived and got them later on by someone else, after dinner. We ordered Cappuccinos and never got any spoons and sugar bowl, I have to get them myself from near table, We had dessert around dirty dishes from our finished dinner, nobody cleaned the table between meal courses. we noticed that the wait staff have not team work and lack of Hospitality procedures knowledge. I was very disappointed with the service.

Seafood Linguine

Dish was cold and never got offer cheese for my pasta

Online Ordering Good for groups Takeout

Romano's Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Lincoln Park, Pequannock, Pompton Plains, Pequannock Township, and Woodland Park.
People found this by searching for: Romano's Macaroni Grill Wayne, Nj, Macaroni Grill Menu 07470, and Macaroni Grill.