35 Manchester Rd
Derry, NH 03038-3064

Romano's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sub Shop, Catering

Romano's Pizza is a Pizza, Sub Shop, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"This is the second and last time I will be disappointed with this place. First time I ordered a LG sub with grilled chicken with vegetables received a half filled four cubes of grilled chicken sub. Second time my husband and I ordered Steak bombs both wer"
Cons
"Poor food quality."
  • 6/21/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/17/2016

A Pizza food lover from Derry, NH tried it.

• 1/31/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/29/2013

A diner from Salem, NH tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried it.

Pizza

Abcarter photo

Abcarter

Derry, NH

Horrendous service

Ordered from them last night… A large pepperoni pizza and a chicken caesar salad wrap for me.

When the driver got to the apartment he said the box flew off the top of the car but the pizza didn’t fall on the ground or anything. Having hungry kids and a fussy baby I said whatever … I looked at the pizza and it looked fine.

Hunter and Logan didn’t complain about anything unusual, because they were too busy being crazy to notice anything apparently. I ate my wrap (which was mediocre anyway) so I didn’t have any of the pizza until 1 am when Riley got up for her late night snack. The pizza was crunchy like there was dirt in it. I took a piece of gravel out of my mouth!!!

I’m pretty laid back in general … So at this point I was just annoyed that the kid probably lied … Whatever, we all have our share of bad choices when we get scared.

I decided I would call today to talk to the manager about what happened and I wasn’t even going to ream them out like a lot of people would do…. I am shocked over how rude Romano’s was to me. What… Because I didn’t have a slice in the appropriate amount of time I must be lying?! Because their pizza is so delicious and expensive I must be scamming them into a free one?
When I said I would just find a new pizza place the manager said, “good!”

Mediocre food, bad delivery service and horrendous customer service.

I will be freely letting my neighbors, especially the ones with kids, know about our experience with Romano’s Pizza of Derry!

Pizza Delivery Derry

Romano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Pizza is located near the cities of East Derry and Londonderry.
People found this by searching for: Romano's Pizza Derry, Romanos Derry, Romanos Derry New Hampshire, Romanos Pizza Derry Nh, Romanos Derry Nh Menu, Romanos Derry Nh, and Romanos Derry Menu.