301 Merrimack St Ste C
Methuen, MA 01844-6549

Romano's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Italian

Romano's Pizza is a Pizza, Cafe, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Love the chicken parm sub!"
"The food !!!"
Cons
"The service !!!"
  • 12/08/2015

A Pizza food lover from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 7/07/2015

A diner from Methuen, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/10/2015

• 1/01/2015

Pros
    Love the chicken parm sub!
  • 4/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 8/30/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/19/2014

• 8/15/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/10/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food !!!
    Cons
    The service !!!
JMeister_1 photo

JMeister_1

Methuen, MA

Worst pizza ever!

I ordered at the counter, waited for the pizza, drove 2 miles in no traffic to house, and the pizza was COLD!! How could I have a cold pizza in hand if I took it from the store to my house my self?? Cleary there is something wrong with this restaraunt!! We also got onion rings and poppers as sides and they were cold and awful. If you live in the area, go anywhere else for pizza!! This place needs to be closed down.

Romano's Deluxe Specialty Pizza

We did a 1/2 cheese and 1/2 pepperoni and mushroom. The whole pizza sucked because it was all cold when we got home. We have been ordering Papa John’s but some issue with Jackson St closed down Papa John’s and we had to lo else where. THIS Romano’s place WAS NOT THE PLACE TO GO SINCE THE PIZZA SUCKED!! It is incredible how bad this pizza is!! I have never had a cold pizza in hand with any delivery and to have one where I picked up the pizza myself is friggin insane!!! This place should be shutdown.

Pizza Dinner Cafe

Romano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Romano's Pizza is located near the cities of Lawrence and North Andover.
People found this by searching for: Romano's Pizza, Romanos Methuen Menu, Romanos Pizza, Romanos Pizza Methuen, Romanos In Methuen, Romanos Pizza Methuen Menu, Romanos Methuen, and Romanos Pizza Methuen Ma.