Romans IV Restaurant & Lounge

Cuisine: Italian, Fast Food, Pub Food

Romans IV Restaurant & Lounge is a Italian, Fast Food, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Everyone who ever waited on us there was very friendly!!!!"
"Brittany is awesome"
"Great food and service everytime"
"I liked the atmosphere and food got the service. I expected "
"Close to home"
"Crab legs were great!"
"Food was AWESOME!!!"
"great wings and great service "
Cons
"Nothing everything was great!!!"
"Older waitress a little snotty"
Comments
"No longer have. Heap salad bar"
Edgy9 photo

Edgy9

Meadville, PA

AWFUL below standards

We drove in from PA with two children waited 45 min for 2 prime rib cuts and a TBone steak for our nine year old ….we ordered with dtr a for salad bar…..promptly the 2 prim ribs were cooked incorrectly the medium was well and the med well was raw…our nine year old ate her steak…to vomit it all over the car…when we said we’d pay for the salad it should have been 2.99 but because we refused to pay for prime rib (no time to wait for corrected meal) they charged us full price 7.99 ea….their food is rotten and our nine year old was exposed to food poisoning

Steak

Food poisoning need I say more?

January 6, 2009

I don't even like wings!

I have never liked wings, but I absolutely love Roman's wings! All of their other food is great, too. If I could figure out a way to ship wings from Ohio to North Carolina and have them arrive hot and fresh, I would do it!
November 29, 2005

Wonderful wings

These are the best wings I have had in awhile. They are so great! They have many sauces to choose from which are all great! The prices are affordable. They offer a lot of wings which make it great for a party. Not only do they have wings…

Italian Fast Food Pub Food

Romans IV Restaurant & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/23/2016 A diner from Geneva, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2016 A diner from Madison, OH tried it.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Northfield, OH tried it.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from Painesville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everyone who ever waited on us there was very friendly!!!!
    Cons
    Nothing everything was great!!!
  • 1/15/2016 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from Orange, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015 A diner from Painesville, OH tried it.

• 8/23/2015 A diner from Ashtabula, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Brittany is awesome
  • 8/23/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/18/2015 A diner from Hudson, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Romans IV Restaurant & Lounge is located near the cities of Unionville.
People found this by searching for: Romans Restaurant Madison Ohio, Romans Iv, Romans Madison Ohio, Romans Wings Madison, Romans Iv Madison, Romans Iv Madison Ohio, Romans Madison Ohio Menu, and Romans Iv Restaurant.