Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Great Bagels Friendly Service"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"EAT HERE!"
BBoru photo

BBoru

Bronxville, NY

Dont rush to Ronnie's Bagels

I have long been a hillsdale resident and regularly would pick up bagels and coffee here from Ronnie. There was always ample staff to process the order as you came in. There were always lines in the morning and at weekends.
I happened to stop there last wednesday morning with my son and we ordered food to stay. He has about 6 tables to one side of the food counter. The tables were not bussed and signs of previous diners abounded.
The food was mediocre but what shocked me was the abundance of flies in the restaurant. The wall over the seating area was and still is covered with dozens of relaxing fruit flies. I do know that fruit flies did not come in when they opened the door that morning. they are eating and breeding on the premises. I pointed them out to one of the male workers who offered to refund my breakfast costs. I declined their offer but just asked that they eradicate the flies.
One week later Ronnie has done nothing. maybe the flies come with the frannchise he offers.
His prices are high.
I will be back.

March 27, 2008

The Very Best

My friend told me this place had the best bagels ever. I never knew bagels could really be much better than others until I went to Ronnies. Hands down best bagels ever. I now hate eating bagels from anywhere else. They are a bit of a drive…
February 1, 2008

Best Bagels Ever. Period.

When I return home from college, one of my first thoughts is always, "When am I going to go to Ronnie's?" They make the absolute best bagels of anywhere in the immediate area. They have dozens of types of bagels, as well as deli, bakery,…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Catering Lunch

Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/16/2016 A diner from Ridgewood, NJ tried it.

• 2/29/2016 A diner from Asheville, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Bagels Friendly Service
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    EAT HERE!
  • 3/14/2013 A diner from US tried it and didn't like it.

Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe is located near the cities of Westwood, Township Of Washington, River Vale Twp, River Vale, and Washington Twps.
People found this by searching for: Ronnies Bagels, Ronnie's Bagels, Ronnies Bagels Hillsdale Menu, Ronnie Bagels, Ronnie's Bagel And Cafe Hillsdate Nj, Ronnies Bagels Norwood, Ronnies Bagels Hillsdale Nj, and Ronnies Bagels Menu.