8166 N Milwaukee Ave
Niles, IL 60714-2829

Rosati's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Niles
Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Seafood

Rosati's Pizza is a Pizza, Subs, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/08/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/28/2014

• 3/17/2013

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

Pizza

Great Pizza.......Absolutely Fantastic

There are three of us in our office and we couldn’t decide what to have for lunch ( the usual dilema). Pizza is always a no brainer but we wanted to try something different. We usually order from Lou’s or Gio’s but we decided to mix it up and order from Rosati’s. Just a plain cheese pizza. The order was here before the quoted time and it was piping hot and super delicious! Rosati’s was always one of my fam’s favorites out in the suburbs (Palatine Area) but Lou’s and Gio’s is the usually the pizza of choice in the NorthShore Area. Glad we decided to go this way. Everyone in the office can not say enough about how delicious it is.

Good Job Rosati’s Keep it up!

Pizza

Large Cheese Pizza-super fantastic!

mychoice333 photo

mychoice333

Niles, IL

pizza sucks

I also agree with cori on the establishment in niles. My expience with this location is horrifying also.One time I had my 15yr old child order a dilevery for themselfs . I left them with 26,00 dollors the order came to 24.20 [ they rose the price by a dollor ] . The delivery man demanded a tip bigger than what he already got. I called the owner to express my concern/complaint and he refused to do anything with this non speaking english employee. The whole establishment is probely not U.S. CITIZENS? When next time I ordered pick up I observeved them preparing pizza without any glves on mixing many products together out in unrefrigerated areas. I also checked the ROSATI’S CORP. WEB SIGHT and they are not on it. ALL I CAN SAYIS BE CAREFULL AND MY SUGGESTION IS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TERE ARE MANY PIZZA RESTUARANTS IN THE NILES AREA WITH RESPECT.
Pizza Subs Good For Kids

Rosati's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Rosati's Pizza is located near the cities of Morton Grove, Park Ridge, Golf, and Whiting.
People found this by searching for: Rosati's Niles, Il, Rosati's Pizza In Niles Il, Rosati's Pizza Niles, Rosatis Niles Il, Rosati's Pizza Niles Menu, Rosati's Niles, Rosati's Pizza Niles Il, and Which Is Better? Rosati's Or Nancy's Pizza.