1770 W Wise Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193

Rosati's

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Rosati's is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 4/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Bartlett, IL tried it.

• 9/30/2016

A Pizza food lover from Roselle, IL tried it.

• 11/14/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Riverdale, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/12/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Hoffman Estates, IL tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Gwiz photo

Gwiz

Aurora, IL

Burnt the crust and cared less!

Burnt the crust and cared less! Owner is a piece of work with no regard for customers. We love Rosati’s pizza, but not here.

12 Inch Cheese Pizza

Burnt the crust and cared less!

PopEddy photo

PopEddy

Schaumburg, IL

Wonderful! Loved the Food!

I had a Christening party for my grandchild and I had it catered from Rosati’s on Wise Road in Schaumburg. The food arrived on time, the food arrived HOT, it was wonderful. The food was delish! I got several compliments from the guests and they were surprised it was from Rosati’s and not some real fancy-schmancy catering place. We have another grandchild coming next year and I will definitely place my catering order from Rosati’s!

Pizza Catering Lunch

Rosati's  Restaurant Reviews

Rosati's is located near the cities of Hoffman Estates and Hoffman Est.
People found this by searching for: Rosati's On Wise, Rosati's Wise Rd., Schaumburg, Il, Rosati's Schaumburg Wise Rd, Rosati's Wise Rd, Rosati's Pizza Schaumburg Wise, Rosatis On Wise, Rosati's 1770 Wise Road, Rosati's Wise Road, and Rosati's Wise Road Schaumburg.