10565 University Ave Ne
Blaine, MN 55434

Rose Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Rose Garden is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"All items are hot and fresh "
"the food is always fresh and tasty!"
"Best lunch buffet in the anoka county area Chef Jason "
"Great food and portions"
"Delicious food and friendly workers"
"Great food, good prices. Mainstay in our life."
"Never have to get up"
"so much fresh food fast service."
"Great fresh food"
"Best won tons ever!!!!!"
"Friendly service, excellent foods, great ambience, incredible portions for cheap!"
"Good"
Cons
"No cons"
"Might have to wait for a table during lunch"
"No credit cards 7/3/2014 they said they were working on it though!"
"Don't deliver "
Comments
"they don't take credit cards"
"Huge portions!"
  • 9/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 4/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Cedar, MN tried it.

• 2/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

• 12/08/2016

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All items are hot and fresh
  • 7/30/2016

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 7/19/2016

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 2/18/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2016

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 1/30/2016

A Chinese food lover from IL tried it.

nasa35 photo

nasa35

Reasonable, quick and tasty

title states it

Had the pork fried rice, very good, the chicken chow mein. (it had the weirdest chicken ever, but overall it was good). Then we had the sweet and sour chicken. It fed 4 of us with left-overs for under twenty bucks. We will be back.

ScoboScobs photo

ScoboScobs

Saint Paul, MN

Horrible

Terrible. The food is disgusting and the service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Went for their “buffet” yesterday where they really just bring the food out in bowls and ask if you want any. Sounds like a fun idea UNLESS…you sit at the wrong end of the restaurant. The servers always start on one end and work their way around so, by the time they got to us, the food was gone! We were lucky if we got a few crumbs at the bottom. We even asked multiple servers if they could start on our end of the restaurant and they said yes but never did! They even walked right past our table on multiple occasions on the rare times they had food we wanted!

The next day we called to speak with the owner about our experience and that we wouldn’t be back. He literally told me, “Good. We don’t want your business.”

Do yourself a favor and skip the headache with this place. There are way too many great Chinese restaurants in the area that know how to treat their customers.

paintbut photo

paintbut

Don't Eat Here Means More for ME

Sorry they had bad experience. We went there a week ago. Great Food and lots of it. Going Back tomorrow. I had a Spicy dish and it was good. Their chicken wings are better than the wing joints. Didn’t blow up from MSG. Chow Mein was fresh didn’t look like it came from a can. I’ll write more when I get their menu.

petersomar1 photo

petersomar1

Rose Garden Authentic Chinese Cuisine

This is a phenomenal restaurant if you like Asian food at all. It’s affordable fast and they prepare the meals as if they have been doing it for centuries. The fact of the matter is they have been doing this for centuries if not longer, it’s in their blood and it shows.

TasteBud photo

TasteBud

Blaine, MN

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & FOOD!

DO NOT EAT AT ROSE GARDEN RESTAURANT (BLAINE LOCATION ESPECIALLY)! When they got our order wrong and the item ordered with chicken tasted horrible; they said that since we opened the food and tasted it that they would not credit or refund our money, because then they are losing money. They did not apologize even once.

When it was explained to them that this is a food quality and customer service issue and we requested at a minimum a credit for the quart of food that tasted horrible; they said the best they could do was a credit for about $3.00 after paying about $8.00 for the food item. After explaining the problem again they finally lied (which we discovered later) and said they would credit the food item but when we were asked what item we would like to replace it with they said that item cost about $3.00 more so we would have to pay it when we came back to the restaurant to pick-up the replacement food.

We hung up and then looked at their menu and discovered that we paid about $8.00 for the food item originally and that the replacement food item was actually $1.00 less and not $3.00 more!

We called them back to explain and confront them about their lie/deception, Jing continued to play games and finally said again that they will only credit $3.00 because they lose money; even after explaining that they will lose our business for life and that of our friends and those reading this now (which is worth potentially thousands to them), all over $3.00!

When we asked to speak with the Owner/Manager; Jing said that he is the Owner with his family and refused to do anything more!

What a waste of time and money. The food tasted horrible. The customer service was non-existent. DO NOT GO TO ROSE GARDEN (BLAINE LOCATION ESPECIALLY)! Although, both locations (Blaine & Coon Rapids) are owned by Jing and his family.

navelinski photo

navelinski

Blaine, MN

Nice people, but flavorless food.

This is a brand new little Chinese Restaurant in Blaine. I tried the Orange Chicken and it was just awful. If I closed my eyes, I wouldn’t have even guessed it was Orange Chicken because it had no flavor at all. The breading was kind of thick and kind of hard. They seem like really nice people and I know it is hard to get a restaurant up and running, but they need to re-examine their recipes. The portion size was very large, but I couldn’t even eat it. I talked to the waiter and he didn’ t charge me. I hope they get things straightened out and I wish them well.

Orange Chicken

No orange flavor at all, no broccoli even though they told me there would be broccoli, and the breading was very thick and kind of hard. Large portion size didn’t make up for the taste. I couldn’t even eat it.

Chinese Asian Blaine Mn

Rose Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Rose Garden is located near the cities of Coon Rapids.
People found this by searching for: Rose Garden Blaine Mn, Rose Garden Restaurant, Rosegarden Blaine, Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant Blaine Mn, Rose Garden Blaine, Rose Garden Restaurant Blaine Mn, Rose Garden Coon Rapids Menu, and Rose Garden Blaine Menu.