1425 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC

Rose Thai

Neighborhoods: Ambleside

Rose Thai is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/25/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

singer photo

singer

Vancouver, BC

It Will Be A History

Rose Thai has been here for 4 years I think, and I think that’s really great for them. I am a regular customer and the reason why I come there alot is because I enjoy the food and the service is awesome and the whole entire restaurant is a delighted restaurant that I think alot of people will enjoy it! First of all my favorite dish is a really popular dish (the waitress told me) and the dish is called: Pad Thai. The dish is not expensive at all and the prices at the restaurant are better prices then that yucky Thai Pudpong across the street, anyway I love Thai food so so so much and I think that Rose Thai is my favorite restaurant out of all the restaurants i’ve been to so Rose Thai makes me really happy!! :) I’LL ALWAYS COME BACK!!

Pad Thai Chicken

The Pad Thai is 2 different Pad Thai’s so the first Pad Thai which is called in the menu 35a that Pad Thai has tomato sauce but the chef made it taste better and it has been sprout and some sliced cashew nuts on top and you can choose the choice of chicken in the Pad Thai or shrimp or vegertarian. And 35b is the Pad Thai that has plum sauce on top and it’s seafood Pad Thai and also you can choose vegertarian and it has been sprout on top and sliced cashew nuts. :)

Rose Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Rose Thai is located near the cities of Capilano 5.
People found this by searching for: Rose Thai Menu, Rose Thai West Vancouver Menu, Rose Thai West Vancouver, Rose Thai Restaurant West Vancouver Menu, Rose Thai Dining, Rosethaidining, Rosethai West Vancouver, Rose Thai Menu West Vancouver, and Rose Thai Restaurant West Vancouver.