801 S Pasadena Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105

Rose Tree Cottage

Neighborhoods: South Arroyo
Cuisine: English, Catering, Lunch

Rose Tree Cottage is a English, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

QB
COO_COO_PLACE photo

COO_COO_PLACE

Pasadena, CA

CLOSE THIS COO COO PLACE in Pasadena

Rose Tree Cottage in Pasadena, the coo coo store: don’t even push the door. Save your time and your money.

I placed an order for a Barbour jacket on September 14th, and paid it in full: 437.00 dollars.
I never got it. I waited more than 3 months. I called the store several times, they always told me that the jacket was on its way.
Well, on December 20th, after waiting more than 3 months, it was still not arrived. So, I called them and ask for a refund. They told me they will refund me right away, and they asked for my card number for the credit.
At the beginning of January, I checked my statement, the refund was not done. I called the store. They were sorry. Again, I asked for the refund to be done. On January 8th, I checked my statement, and the refund was still not done! I called the store again, they were sorry, they forgot. The owner of the store told me she will do it right away.
Guess then what happened. I checked my on-line statement, and I realized that she did a Debit of 437.00 dollars instead of a credit. I called the store again on January 8th to alert them on the mistake, and the owner told me that she will make the modification, canceling the debit and doing the refund.
On my on-line statement, on January 9th, there was neither a refund, nor a cancelation of the charges. I called the store, and the owner told me that it will take between 15 and 30 days for the refund, and between 3 to 15 days for the cancelation of the mistaken debit.
Ins’t it insane?
As of January 10th, nothing appears on my statement. The owner of the shop faxed me a copy of the receipts (cancelation and refund) as a proof, and I am suppose to wait now that it shows up on my statement.
What kind of store is this? Is the 2d debit transaction a deliberate fraudulent use of my card?
As a conclusion, my advice is: don’t even push the door of the Rose Tree Cottage in Pasadena, a coo coo store! Save your time and your money.
Alex

BARBOUR

See comments above

kza photo

kza

**NOT CLOSED** - JUST RELOCATED TO A BETTER SPACE!!!

This is an outstanding tea experience and shop, and still a vibrant part of the Pasadena experience – they just moved!
Find them now at:
801 S. Pasadena Avenue
(at the corner of Bellefontaine)
Pasadena, Ca 91105

Menuism – Please update this listing, or remove it! You are costing them business!!

High Tea

One of the best tea experiences in Southern California!

English Parking Catering
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 06:00PM

Rose Tree Cottage  Restaurant Reviews

Rose Tree Cottage is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Rose Tree Cottage Menu, Rose Tea Cottage, Rose Tree Cottage Pasadena, Pasadena Cottage Restaurant, Rose Tree Cottage, Rose Tree Cottage Pasadena Menu, and Rose Tree Cottage Prices.