1 S Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60603

Rosebud Prime

Neighborhoods: Loop
Cuisine: Private Parties, Lunch, Fine Dining

Rosebud Prime is a Private Parties, Lunch, and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

daviddr photo

daviddr

Prime Beef Sliders

I was looking for a lite lunch last Thursday and while in the loop I stopped in Rosebud Prime. I ordered the Sliders and much to my surprise they were just excellent. I can’t wait to try the Kobe Beef Hotdog this week or the Sockeye salmon. Rosebud prime hit the spot and I am excited to visit again.

davidc5 photo

davidc5

Chicago, IL

Love the Sweet Potato Fries!

We loved our dinner on the Patio at Rosebud Prime. Cara our server was the best. We loved our sweet potato fries, Mac n Cheese and Delmonico Steak. Everything was perfect. Another exceptional restaurant by Alex Dana and the Rosebud Restaurants.

Sweet Potato Fries

Great taste and perfect with any meal.

socialwebs photo

socialwebs

Sockeye Salmon; Best in the Loop

Rosebud Prime has the Best Sockeye Salmon. Light paprika rub and grilled to perfection. Light, tasty and excellent!

Cafe Iberico

Spanish in Near North Side

Sapori Trattoria

Italian in Lincoln Park

Bandera Restaurant

Romantic in Near North Side

9/20/2020

A diner from Wauconda, IL tried Tony & Lill's in Portage Park.

9/20/2020

A Catering chowhound from US tried Dock's in Chatham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love there double fish wish and there service is awesome
9/19/2020

A diner from US tried Taurus Flavors in Greater Grand Crossing and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/19/2020

A BBQ chowhound from US tried I 57 Rib House.

9/19/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Grand Chinese Kitchen in Chatham.

9/19/2020

A Thai chowhound from US tried Ruk in Portage Park.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
9/19/2020

A food lover from US tried Shore's Xpress in Bronzeville.

9/19/2020

A Coffee Shop & Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried L & G Restaurant in South Deering.

9/18/2020

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Dee's Restaurant in DePaul.

9/18/2020

A BBQ food lover from US tried I 57 Rib House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Rosebud Prime Rosebud Chicago Rosebud restaurants

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Rosebud Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Rosebud Prime is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Chicago Rosebud, Rosebud Prime Menu, Restaurant Chicago Menurosebud Prime, Rosebud Chicago Loop, Rosebud Prime Chicago Dearborn Menu, Rosebud Prime Chicago Dearborn, Rosewood Prime Chicago, and Rosebud Prime.