Rosebud Prime

Neighborhoods: Loop
Cuisine: Private Parties, Lunch, Fine Dining

Rosebud Prime is a Private Parties, Lunch, and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

daviddr photo

daviddr

Prime Beef Sliders

I was looking for a lite lunch last Thursday and while in the loop I stopped in Rosebud Prime. I ordered the Sliders and much to my surprise they were just excellent. I can’t wait to try the Kobe Beef Hotdog this week or the Sockeye salmon. Rosebud prime hit the spot and I am excited to visit again.

davidc5 photo

davidc5

Chicago, IL

Love the Sweet Potato Fries!

We loved our dinner on the Patio at Rosebud Prime. Cara our server was the best. We loved our sweet potato fries, Mac n Cheese and Delmonico Steak. Everything was perfect. Another exceptional restaurant by Alex Dana and the Rosebud Restaurants.

Sweet Potato Fries

Great taste and perfect with any meal.

socialwebs photo

socialwebs

Sockeye Salmon; Best in the Loop

Rosebud Prime has the Best Sockeye Salmon. Light paprika rub and grilled to perfection. Light, tasty and excellent!

March 2, 2012

Steak for tonight

Having fun eating their delicious steak in the house. Rosebud Prime is one of the best steak in the area.

Rosebud Prime Rosebud Chicago Rosebud restaurants
Tips
  • Don't even try finding a garage: Valet is only $12, which is probably a better bargain anyway.
  • For an additional $2.50, steaks and chops can sport alforno, peppercorn, gorgonzola, Cajun or garlic toppings.
  • Finding the restaurant can be tricky, especially if you haven't mapped it out in advance. Look for the valet sign between Madison and Monroe. The red awning is to your right.
  • Parties of eight or more are asked to call the restaurant in advance for reservations..
Sun 03:00PM - 10:00PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 03:00PM - 11:00PM

Rosebud Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Rosebud Prime is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Rosebud Prime Menu, Rosebud Prime Chicago, Rosebud Chicago Loop, Rosewood Prime Chicago, Rosebud Prime Chicago Dearborn, Rosebud Prime Chicago Dearborn Menu, Rosewood Prime, and Rosebud Prime.