179 Harrison Ave
Garfield, NJ 07026-1534

Rosee's Filling Station

Cuisine: Diner, American, Breakfast

Pros
"great breakfast omelettes and good burgers, soups, etc. Paula the owner knew my mom so I always got "special treatment" and Paula loved to speak Italian to me. Great homey place and good food that I long for as I live in France now. I'd like to counter"
  • 9/13/2019

A Diner chowhound from Bayville, NJ tried it.

• 6/22/2018

A Diner chowhound from Rutherford, NJ tried it.

• 2/09/2016

A Diner chowhound from Lodi, NJ tried it.

• 12/21/2015

A Diner food lover from Dumont, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/05/2015

A diner from Warwick, NY tried it.

• 3/12/2013

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

cantbeatgoodfood photo

cantbeatgoodfood

Hackensack, NJ

Never been back to.........

Early one morning,decided to stop off at rosee’s for breakfast,live close by,and never been here before,when i walked in i was rudely treated by her,i was the only one there and since i had longer hair i was quizzed "Where Did You Come From,Where Do You Live?? she stood Behind her counter,i was Told to Just Sit At The Table,after i ate breakfast,she Came Out to take the money,and i left,Worst Dining experience i Ever had,Never treated so bad,decided not to give any more buisness here,I go to much bigger,more busy diners and Never have this happen.

Diner American Parking

Rosee's Filling Station  Restaurant Reviews

Rosee's Filling Station is located near the cities of Lodi, Elmwood Park, Saddle Brook, Passaic, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Rosee's Filling Station Garfield, Rosie's Filling Station Garfield Nj, Roseee's Filling Station, Rosee's Filling Station, The Filling Station New Milford Il, Rosier Filing Station Menu, Garfield, Nj, and Content.